Traffic Tha

Samaira's pov .

It is 8th feb today . Which also means it is propose day today though i highly doubt that anyone would propose to me . I still want to look pretty . I am wearing a beautifull cream colour saree today . I woke up extra early because of my dressing situation .

Let's calculate . It would take me 20 mins to get into my saree perfectly . 15 mins to do my hair which is straightening them . Another 20 minutes for makeup . And 5 minutes to choose and wear the accessories . Sooooo

20 + 15 + 20 + 5 = 60 mins i.e 1 hour . And i need 10 minutes to paint my nails . So in short i would require 70 mins more than my usual time . I normally wake up at 7:30 and leave for office by 8:40 but today i woke up at 5:20 .

I am ready and i have packed my lunch but i am still struggling to do my nails and i am running out of time . I managed to do my left hand but now i can't get a proper coat on my right hand .

The door bell rang and i was releived for a second because my arms are paining now because of the weird positioning i did to get a proper coat on my right hand . I opened the door and here we have a bundle of adorableness aka little mridu . She is the kid of my neighbour .

She is soo adorable and very naughty . She had a bouquet covering her face which made me laugh as she was peeking around the bouquet instead of lowering it so i can look at her . "Momo flowers" she said and forwarded me the bouquet.

"Thanks mridu" i said and laughed at her pouty face . She ran away as soon as i took the bouquet from her . I shook my head and came back to my living room . As soon as i sat down on my sofa after keeping the bouquet on the coffee table my phone .

Nosy calling ......

I was about to pick it up but then i remembered that i don't know who sent me the flowers . Could it be him? . I quickly did my nails and surprisingly this time i was successfull in doing my right hand properly .

I didn't pick up his call so he kept calling me . I went to my balcony with my phone and looked around to find nosy standing near his car and mridula on the hood of his car eating chocolate . More like making a mess of her face and dress .

I texted nosy  "Look up" and he did but froze for a second . I shook my head at his behaviour and left my house with my bag and car keys . I came down to see nosy still pacing around his car and trying to call someone . I think he is calling me but i can't hear my phone maybe because it is in my bag .

Wait let me show you guys how i look today .

I stood behind nosy and tapped his shoulder

I stood behind nosy and tapped his shoulder . He turned around and before i could say anything i was pulled into a warm and tight hug . Hmmmm warm hugs in the morning nice me likeyyy .
I hugged him back and i heard him mumbling something in my ears .

Something like "why did you not pick up my calls ?" . He pulled back but still held my face in his warm hands . He asked me the same question again "i was getting ready and now i need to go by the way thank you for the floweres " . I know he bought them because he smells exactly like the flowers .