foggy glasses

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

We drove around for a bit while airu sang a few songs for me and hosnestly it took me back to our school days when i would hide under the benches of our music room to listen to her and she would practise her singing thinking that she was alone .

We reached the cafe and i drove around it for a while trying to find a parking spot so that i don't end up getting my car towed by the police . That's the least i would want on our first date . At last i found a parking spot at a 4-5 min walking distance from the cafe .

We entered in the cafe with the jingling of the bell that was above the door which would indicate our arrival

We entered in the cafe with the jingling of the bell that was above the door which would indicate our arrival . The middle aged man at the desk smiled at me . The workers here are a bit familier to me as i come here very often .

I led airu to one of the tables with a good view and since it was only 4pm the place was pretty much empty . She sat on one of the sofa's and i was about to go and sit on the other one but she held my wrist and asked me to sit next to her and i complied .

The waiter came to take our order . We ordered 2 cups of hot chocolate and 4 chocolate donougts 2 for each and 2 nutella waffles . I saw the happy twinkle in airu's eyes in the name of soo much chocolate .

I planned to take her therapy session over hot chocolate because airu is not like every other patient of mine . She is special . We talked about her app and a few of my silly college stories untill the order arrived . It was funny when Airu picked up her mug and instantly her glasses fogged up with the steam of the hot chocolate .

I couldn't control myself and ended up laughing at her oh-no-what-the-heck-just-happened face . I laughed so hard that a few other people also turned to us and they also started laughing with me when they saw airu .

All my laughing died when i heared a small sniff from my side. I turned to saw airu trying her very best to not cry . "Move please i need to go to the washroom" she asked me to move and when i did she speed walked to the washroom .

I was about to go behind her and apologise to her but my phone rang . It was our head doctor who called me regarding a patient who was getting slightly difficult for the interns to handle . As I talked to him from my periphery vision i saw airu coming out of the toilet and going to the cashier . She talked to him for a few minutes then did something on her phone and stepped out of the cafe .

I ended the phone call and a waiter came to me " sir ma'am has already paid the bill she told me to ask you if i should pack the food ?" He asked me , he was the same waiter who came to take and give our order he also stared at MY airu for more than 30 seconds . I nodded at him and picked up my phone to call samaira but then i realised that i don't have her number .

Shaking my head at my own dumbness i picked up the bag of our goods and headed out to see airu walking towards the car or more specifically towards the buss stop at the opposite side of the road where i parked my car . I started almost jogging to the car holding the bag carefully in my arms as it had our drinks which we didn't drink .

I reached my car , opened it with the key and quickly kept the bag of food inside it , i locked it again and ran to airu who almost reached the bus stop . I pulled her back to my by her elbow and she bounced back to me . Hehe my bouncy ball .

She had dried tear strains on her face and more tears threatning to come from her eyes . She jerked my hand away and again started walking to the bus stop . I would never do this to airu but i don't want to make a scene at the bus stop so i just walked closer to her and twirled her around and swiftly picked her up in my arms .

She didin't even protest and laid her head on my shoulder bopping my nose . I walked to the car and kept her inside it . She did try to run but i kept the drink in her hand and fastened her seatbelt before she could move. I sat in the drivers seat and drove to the garden of 5 senses .

**********

Sadly we have to end this chapter here as i exceded the word limit .

But anyways since ash , muffin and ridhi didi requested for this update i wrote this . The next update will be in kiara's book before i go on a little break for my boards exam till 21st may 2022 .

Thanks for reading

Vote
Comment

Byeee

************