📸photoshoot 📸 (part 1)

*Samaira's pov*

I snuggled deeper into my blanket desperatly wanting more warmth but this damn blanket is not giving me the needed warmth . Whimpering at my fate i stretched out my hand to my bedside table and grabbed my phone to check today's temperature .

19°C  was temperature that means not too cold but not to hot too . Which means i can finally wear my favorite top and skirt to office . I have been wanting to wear that outfit since 1 month but it just has been soo cold here in delhi  .

Then my eyes shifted to the other notifications and i was  very surprised 18 missed calls by vivaan . Slowly the events of yesterday came back to me and i realised that i am supposed to be mad at him . I kept my phone back and reluctantly got out of my bed , heading towards the bathroom i started with brushing my teeth then i brushed my hair and now it's time for skin care .

I cleansed my face , applied the toner and then moisturised it . I will to my face mask at night because i am getting little late . I hopped into the shower and came out felling a little dizzy because i had a warm shower on an empty tummy . I came out and wore my outfit for today and went downstairs to eat something .

I opened my fridge and was greeted with the sight of only fruits

I opened my fridge and was greeted with the sight of only fruits . Yayy that means groccery shopping (note the sarcasm) one more thing on the to-do-list . I sat down of the small dining table munching on the apple with one hand and with the other hand i made a list of what i needed to bring from the grocery store .

I squeesed an orange and drank it's juice before running out of the house . This morning feels extremely nice to me well maybe because i had alot of rest . I slept at 9 last night and woke up at 7 today that means 10 hours of sleep . That is alot and it gave me alot of energy . Nosy didn't call me even once after his last call .

And now it is worrying me . He won't call me if he was angry right? Something must have happened that's why he called soo many times . I called him but he didn't pick up then it clicked to me that he must be in the hospital . I messaged him that i didn't pick up his call because i slept early yesterday and asked him to call me back when he is free .

I reached my office and then i remembered that i again forgot to bring lunch but it was not my fault there were hardly any ingrediants in the kitchen for me to cook anything . Nevermind i'll order dal khichdi and eat .

I am very nervous it is 9th feb today which means tommorow is the opening of my shop . Oh god what do i do there is soo much pending work , actually very little work is pending because we did rush things when we decided to do the opening on 10th . I am still scared .

I went inside and told all of them to meet me in the conference room and i ordered coffee for everybody . We started discussing what we had to do . Today was the last day and we needed to click pictures of our products . I am supposed to model for the products that means today will be a long day . We need to click pictures and then give them to the printing people and put them up in the store .