Nosy's first home

*The next day*

*Vivaan's pov*

The sunrays peeking through the window forced me to open my eyes . Unlike every other morning i felt something heavy over me . I looked down and found airu sleeping over me . I was tangled between her arms and legs so it was difficult to get up without waking her up .

"Airu wake up" i called her after countless defeated attempt to leave the bed . "Hmm?" She humm-asked before letting go of me and snuggling more into the blankets . I left the bed and went into the washroom with my phone . I opened it to check the time and then i realised that it is sunday today .

"Nosyyyyy where did you go" airu complained from outside . I shook my head at her and finished my morning routine in the bathroom . I went outside to see her awake and wrapped up in the blanket . She opened her arms when she saw me coming out . I hugged her but i didn't realise when she fell back asleep in my arms .

I joined her in bed and starting talking to sahil and rishi on my phone as airu continued to get her sleep . I let her sleep some more because she looked very tiered yesterday . While talking to sahil and rishi i had an idea . I have to cure Samaira's Nyctophobia anyways so what if she moved in with me . As it is she spends most of her time in her office or here so it will be nice .

"Good morning" airu said as she woke up . "Good morning airu" i replied . She kissed my cheek and forehead and went to the bathroom . I went downstairs and started making breakfast for us . After a few minutes airu came downstairs and joined me in the kitchen .

"Shall we go somewhere today ? its sunday" i asked her "okayyy but where?" She said sipping her hot chocolate . "I have a place in mind but i need your consent to go there " i said picking up our plates and keeping them on the table . "We can go nosy we will get more time to spend together" she said . "Ok then be ready by 11 ok " i told her as i finished my breakfast and moved to get ready .

//Time skip to 10:30//

I was ready in my sweatshirt and jeans waiting for airu as she was blowdrying her hair . She came down in a few minutes dressed up in a white chudidaar .

 She came down in a few minutes dressed up in a white chudidaar

We sat in the car and drove towards our destination . I have invited rishi and sahil aswell because this place means so much to the 3 of us . "Where are we going?" She asked me , "my first home" i replied . The rest of the ride was silent till i pulled up along the gates of the orphanage .

I spotted rishi , isha , Sahil and prerna talking to the newly appointed caretaker of the children here . Me and airu got out of the car and walked in through the second gate of the orphanage . I turned and looked at the first gate with tears brimming my eyes .

"Hey what happened ?" Airu asked standing in front of me . The outdoor area was mostly empty because all the kids were having breakfast . "You see that gate over there?" I said pointing at the first gate sniffling a bit at the end . "Yes but what about it?" She asked reaching upto my face with her duppata and wiping away a traitor tear that managed to escape through my eyes .