1

"A new manager?" Namjoon frowned. "And what will become of Sejin?"

"He'll be taking a very long vacation." Bang smiled sweetly. "Him and his wife are expecting."

"Awh, a mini Sejin." Jimin smiled brightly. "I almost forgot."

"So this new manager," Yoongi drew the conversation back to its original topic. "He's just going to be with us until Sejin gets back?"

"Well," Bang cleared his throat. "You've got it all wrong." Everyone frowned, staring at Bang for an explanation. "Your new manager is just experiencing what it's like to be in the field and manage a group."

"Why don't they go to a smaller group?" Jin pipped up. "I don't mean to be rude, but trying something out for the first time, and that involves us... That probably won't be a very good first."

"She was up for the challenge." Bang smiled, everyone's eyes widening, eyebrows shooting up.

"'She?'" Jungkook repeated. "I thought managers here were never girls."

"This is why we're trying it out." Bang explained, the boys still a bit hesitant about this all. "Also, I need you all to keep an open mind with what I'm about to add."

"Oh god." Namjoon rubbed his forehead, Hoseok smiling nervously.

"Just say it." Yoongi leaned back in his seat, all eyes on Bang.

"She's 16."

"What?!" Yoongi blurted out, everyone's jaws dropping. "Absolutely not. That's not even close to being okay."

"She's a kid!" Jin frowned, backing up Yoongi immediately, Jungkook doing the math on how much younger she is to the rest of them. "You can't work her like a dog!"

"She understands everything-"

"Well she's still a kid!" Yoongi interrupted, crossing his arms. "She doesn't know how horrible it'll be on her and her mental health."

Everyone was silent at his outburst.

"She's eight years younger than me??" Jungkook broke the silence, Namjoon squinting his eyes at him.

"Six, Kook. She's six years younger than you." Namjoon corrected, Jungkook mumbling an 'ohhhhh' with his mouth open, now getting the math.

"She's ten years younger than me." Yoongi crossed his arms, his narrow eyes burning into Bang. "Sound weird, Bang?"

"Listen Yoongi, she's already signed all the papers and is at her apartment already." Bang sighed, feeling the hate from the rapper. "She's part of a twelve month contract. I can't fire her."

Yoongi took a breath, everything about him dark and calculating. He was intimidating. "I want to meet her."

"You can't convince her to quit-"

"I know." Yoongi interrupted once again, Bang clenching his teeth for a moment. "I know." He cleared his throat. "I want to meet her."

"How is this all legal, Bang?" Hoseok asked him, Bang gladly changing topics. "She's a minor working a 40+ year-old man's job."

"It's a very complicated and long story, but in short, you will all be serving kind of as a guardian to her if something were to happen."

Everyone immediately began protesting and speaking out, Bang pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Quiet!" Bang raised his voice, everyone immediately listening. "Please." Bang sighed and rubbed his hands on his legs. "I said if anything were to happen. But you will not have to talk to her outside of the job or outside of job talk. You don't even have to like her. You just have to respect her just like you do with Sejin."