22

Kaia sat up suddenly, startling Hoseok in his chair. She looked around wildly, staring at Hoseok once she saw him.

"Hi." Hoseok swallowed, clutching his phone.

"Where are we?" Kaia rubbed Jeju's back, looking around.

"Your hotel room." Hoseok explained, setting his phone aside. "You fell asleep on the drive home, so we just brought you here."

"You guys carried me all the way up here?" Kaia's eyes widened, Hoseok nodding hesitantly. "Did you guys get weird looks??"

Hoseok tried not to smile. "Maybe. But Namjoon was explaining everything to everyone we passed, so it was okay."

Kaia rubbed her eyes, laying back down. "We have nothing else today, right?" Kaia pulled Jeju closer to her, completely exhausted.

"Correct." Hoseok nodded, trying not to make much noise. Was she willingly going back to bed?

"I'm going to sleep." She mumbled, her eyes closed, not wanting to open them. "Is that okay?" She opened an eye, Hoseok nodding quickly. Kaia stared at the light streaming through her blinds, taking a deep breath. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to. Thank you for waiting until I woke up though."

Hoseok smiled gently. "Do you want me to wait until you fall asleep?"

Kaia hesitated. "Yeah, that would be nice actually."

"Do you want me to wake you for dinner?" Hoseok questioned further, Kaia nodding. "Alright, I'll do just that." Hoseok set himself a reminder, relaxing in his chair. "Sleep well."

"You too," She whispered, half-asleep already.

Hoseok smiled.

- boys only club -

hoseok - she woke up for a bit but she's out once again

namjoon - did she talk at all?

hoseok - a little. i'm staying until she falls asleep and then i'll wake her for dinner

namjoon - does she remember anything from the shoot?

hoseok - i didn't ask, nor did she bring it up

jungkook - she'll be okay. just needs some rest

yoongi - we all do

yoongi - it's national nap time, btw

jungkook - that doesn't make any sense

yoongi - yes it does shut up

yoongi - everyone go nap

jimin - don't need to tell me twice

jin - taehyung already is. he collapsed on my couch

jungkook - yoongi hyung you need to sleep too then

yoongi - i will

yoongi - sleep well everyone

---

"So we have a three day break coming up." Kaia spoke, leaning against Yoongi. Her, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were all in Namjoon's room, just hanging out. Oh, and Jeju too. "Anyone know what they want to do?"

"We have everything planned out." Jin said nonchalantly, on his phone, laying on Namjoon's bed.

Kaia stared at him, Namjoon startled as well. "Well, what are you guys doing?"

"You're doing stuff with us too." Jin looked up at her, held eye contact for a moment, then nodded, looking back at his phone.

Kaia made eye contact with Namjoon, totally confused. "Are, you going to tell me the plans?"