15

Kaia opened her eyes, feeling a heavy weight on her chest. Normally, she was used to a mental weight on her, but this was physical. She knew this for sure.

Thump thump thump

Kaia smiled as Jeju licked her face, his tail wagging excitedly as he saw her eyes. "Good morning Buddy." She rubbed his head, also happy to see his eyes this morning. "How did we get here?"

Kiaa could've sworn she fell asleep on the couch last night. Who brought her to bed?

Kaia sat up with a yawn, looking over at her clock. 5:54 am.

'Good, I'm not late.' Kaia opened her arms out for Jeju, Jeju immediately hugging her. Well, his version of a hug. He sat right on top of her lap, putting his head on her shoulder as she gave him a human hug. That's how they always started their mornings, a nice warm hug.

"Come on Honey, let's go potty."

-

"Good morning." Namjoon smiled warmly as Kaia walked down stairs with Jeju. "You look like you slept well."

"Why?" Kaia chuckled, letting Jeju outside.

"Your hair." Namjoon gestured to his head, Kaia walking over to the small mirror in the hallway.

"Oh my gosh!" Kaia slapped a hand over her mouth. "Yeah, that's pretty bad."

"Nice hair." Taehyung jogged downstairs, smiling. "You gonna keep it like that for the airport?"

"No." Kaia grumbled teasingly, fixing her hair the best she could. "Are you really wearing dress pants and that fancy top?"

"Yes I am." Taehyung stuck his tongue out at her. "I don't slack."

Kaia chuckled and walked outside, shutting the door behind her. "Are you all good Jeju?" She smiled as he ran up to her, his tail wagging. "Wanna go get some breakfast?"

'Yes!!!'

-

Kaia knocked on Hoseok's open door, Hoseok turning around from his drawers. "Hey," She walked in, Hoseok smiling brightly. "Are you busy?"

"Nope." Hoseok stood up. "Just looking for some socks." Hoseok held up the pair he was holding. "Do you need help with something?"

"Yes," Kaia laughed weakly and gestured to herself. "This."

Hoseok chuckled, Kaia still in her pajamas, hair a mess. She did her skin care and brushed her teeth already, she just needed the rest done. "I guess I'll be your fashion designer." He sighed teasingly, Kaia hanging her head as he laughed. "Come on."

"I want something comfortable, but, pretty." Kaia hugged herself as they walked into her room. "Because a lot of people will be seeing me, I gotta look nice. But I don't want to be wearing something uncomfortable on the plane."

"I personally think you can wear whatever you want." Hoseok nodded, Kaia listening carefully. "But I can help, don't worry." Hoseok hummed softly, trying to think of her closet. He was with her when she went shopping. "Do you still have my sweatshirts that I bought you?"

"Of course." Kaia walked over to her closet, pulling out two of the three. "Do I really want to flash Gucci?" Kaia looked down at the sweatshirts hesitantly, the logo big and predominant. "Will people see me as a spoiled brat?"

"No." Hoseok quickly denied. "You worked hard to get where you are. You deserve to wear that brand." Hoseok reassured, picking the least predominant one out, putting the other away. "If you aren't comfortable with it, you can wear one of your Champion ones or Harry Styles."