9

"So what are we buying today?" Hoseok asked, putting the car in park. "We need a game plan."

"Game plan." Kaia clapped her hands together once, unbuckling so she could scooch closer to them. "We buy shoes." She held up one finger, Jimin and Hoseok nodding. "We buy pants and shirts." Another nod. "And then we go for everything else."

"What's everything else?" Jimin nodded again, determination in his voice. He was already mapping out the path they needed to take.

"Stuff for my room." Kaia smiled, looking between the two. "Pretty things. Stuff for managing." Kaia narrowed her eyes, a smile still bright on her face. "Plan?"

"Plan!" Hoseok and Jimin both agreed, everyone getting out of the car with giggles.

---

"Think we got enough?" Jimin asked, sitting beside Kaia in the food court.

"Considering we had to have the employees hold our carts for us as we continued to fill up more, I think we got too much." Kaia pulled her mask down, crossing her arms, exhausted. "You guys persuaded me too much."

"Oh but having too much clothes is so much better than not having enough." Jimin reasoned, smiling over at her. "Jeju looks beat."

"I feel bad." Kaia kept rubbing Jeju's head, Jeju falling asleep with his head in her lap. "I don't want to exhaust him like this all the time."

"I think he likes what he does though." Jimin reassured, patting her back. "He really loves you."

"You think so?" Kaia glanced over at him, Jimin nodding immediately. "I hope he likes me a bit. I try to be as nice as possible to him."

"He loves you very much." Jimin repeated, nodding as he rubbed Kaia's back, knowing she needed comfort too. "If he didn't, he wouldn't be sleeping on you."

'I'm not asleep.' Jeju mumbled, a big sigh leaving his lips. 'I'm so awake right now. I'm not letting you go unprotected Human, I promise.'

"I guess you're right." Kaia smiled softly, slowly brushing her fingers across his ears, watching them perk back up each time.

"Here's everyone's food." Hoseok came back, sitting at the table in front of them. "You look tired Kaia." He smiled, separating the plates from the tray, pushing them to the corners of the table.

"I'm a little tired." Kaia admitted, picking up her drink. "Thank you for dinner."

"Sorry it's just food court food." Hoseok handed Jimin his straw, Jimin putting it in his drink. "But I figured it'd be better than leftovers at home."

"It's perfect." Kaia reassured, still rubbing Jeju's head slowly as she ate.

They all talked while they ate, a peaceful conversation between them all. Jeju drifted off several times, jolting awake and startling Kaia every time. But they eventually made their way back to the car, shoving in all the clothes that they could.

"It's not going to fit." Kaia scratched her head, her hand on her hip as she stared at the trunk. "We still have the other stuff for my room."

"HEY SEXIES!!" Jungkook shouted, his head out his car window as he honked the horn at them. "I heard you ran out of room!"

"I called him." Hoseok laughed, Jimin shaking his head as Jungkook parked beside them. "Figured he wouldn't be doing anything else."

"Oooo," Jungkook waltzed over to them, looking at the trunk. "You got some cool stuff Kaia."

"I had my fashion designers with me." Kaia patted Hoseok and Jimin's back, standing between them. "They found items and I said yes or no." She chuckled, Hoseok nodding.