12

"Where's Kaia?" Jin walked into the kitchen, stealing Jungkook's smoothie before he could open it, drinking it for himself. "I haven't seen her since last night."

"You carried her to bed right?" Yoongi looked over at Jungkook, Jungkook glaring at Jin for stealing his smoothie.

"Yeah, Jeju growled at me the entire time." Jungkook got up and went to the fridge, looking for another smoothie. "I will not forget being terrified."

"Just text her, she might be at the office."

-

Kaia smiled, Mr. Choi laughing. "I really don't know!" Kaia clicked her pen, looking back down at her notes. "Let's just settle on Jin."

"You're in charge." Mr. Choi grinned, nodding once Kaia gave him a look. "So there will be a lot of people asking questions, such as the scheduling, placements, and maybe where the bathrooms are."

"So I need to know everything." Kaia made notes in her notebook, the pen's ink blue.

"And if you don't, the American side will also have a manager." Mr. Choi explained, Kaia nodding as she listened. "Talk with her, ask any questions you may be unsure of."

"She's nice?" Kaia hummed, opening her laptop to see who the manager was.

"Alana is one of the nicest people we've been in contact with." Mr. Choi smiled, pointing to her name on the list. "Her number should be below if you want to talk to her prior to the event, but it's up to you."

"ON is outside, right?" Kaia made more notes, copying down Alana's number.

"It is."

"So we'll need those tent things and coolers." Kaia looked over at Mr. Choi, him sat beside her at the table.

"The tents things are called canopies." Mr. Choi chuckled, Kaia writing that down with a smile. "Those are all rented and will be set up when you get to the set." Mr. Choi informed, Kaia never stopped her note taking. "The company is aware of the cooler needs, but you need to call them with the exact number." Mr. Choi gestured to her computer. "May I?"

Kaia nodded, scooting her laptop over to him.

"So to find this all out, a group in our Information and Communications office makes a document of every event." Mr. Choi clicked on a document, waiting for it to load. "There's a list of all the employees and their jobs." Mr. Choi pointed out, Kaia's lips parted as she stared with wide eyes. "Their numbers and emails. Then if you scroll down, the list of companies involved and catering are there with what they're bringing." Mr. Choi smiled, Kaia awhing over it. "Of course, you schedule and choose the catering, but since you just joined, these options were already scheduled."

"That's amazing." Kaia smiled, looking over at her older colleague. "So I'll call the coolers and give them the number."

"And they'll be there at the set." Mr. Choi nodded, really liking this Kaia girl. "They'll be taking care of ice and everything. The drinks however, are from this company." Mr. Choi pointed to the one below the coolers, the description showing 'drinks.' "Water, Gatorade, and I think some energy drinks will be brought with them. Feel free to double check with them, but it's been taken care of."

"Wow." Kaia breathed, scrolling through the information. "And the Information and Comunnications department did this all?"

"Yep!" Mr. Choi smiled. "I made a team for Sejin a while ago and they've done amazingly."

Mr. Choi was the head of the Informations department at HYBE. And so far, he's been Kaia's favorite employee she's met here.

"Thank you so much." Kaia sighed gratefully. "That really helps me keep everything aligned and organized."