21

Kaia opened her eyes, taking a deep breath as soon as she woke up. Her damn alarm was so annoying.

"Good morning Jeju." She mumbled, rubbing the lump of fur on her stomach as she grabbed her phone, turning off her alarm. "You ready for today?"

Jeju huffed, Kaia smiling as she sat up.

"Me too."

---

Kaia took a bite of her breakfast sandwich, staring blankly at the ground as she waited for the boys to arrive at the set. The majority of the back-up dancers were here already, starting stretches, several stragglers coming in every so often.

Kaia took another sip of her ice coffee, promising herself to do better at drinking water and eating today. It would be a good day. It had to be.

"HEY KAIA!" Jungkook shouted, Kaia jumping in her seat. She turned her head to look at him, the maknae in the front of the group as BTS walked over to her. "I like your shoes! Where did you get them?"

"Nike." Kaia looked down at her Air Forces, smiling at his energy. "You look like you just woke up."

"He did." Hoseok chuckled, setting his bag beside her chair, the boys doing the same. "We had to break into his room to wake him up."

"Really?" Kaia widened her eyes, wondering what the heck actually happened.

"Yep," Namjoon shook his head, pushing Jungkook away from a chair so he could sit in it. "We had to get an extra key from the front desk."

Kaia sighed, knowing that meant more on the bill. "Jungkook." Kaia crossed her arms, Jungkook looking over at her. "Do you know how to use the alarms on your phone?"

"Yes." Jungkook nodded, an oblivious smile on his face.

"Then USE IT!"

--

"Today is the last day of filming, right?" Jin asked Hoseok, the two sitting beside each other while their hair was done.

"I believe so." Hoseok scratched his face, watching the hair stylist in the mirror. "Kaia said it should only be a few hours long. Then we can go out to the city if we want."

"Oh good." Jin crossed his legs, his hair looking identical from yesterday's. "I'm ready for a fun day."

"What should we do?" Hoseok looked over at Jin, his stylists moving to accommodate the new position. "Something we'll all-"

"Casino." Jin replied immediately. "I wanna be rich."

"No." Namjoon called out from his chair across from the tent, revealing he was listening to their conversation the whole time. "Kaia can't do that anyways."

"What are we supposed to do in Los Angeles with a child?" Jin looked at Namjoon through the mirror. "Go to the zoo?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, an idea clicking. "That's not a bad idea-"

"I don't want to go to a zoo!"

"You guys ready?" Kaia jogged into the tent, smiling widely. "I think they're about ready to play the clips from yesterday." Kaia thrust her thumb over her shoulder. "Under the tent. They need your approval and stuff."

"Just give me 30 seconds." Jin's stylist spoke up, Hoseok's done. "Then they're ready."

"Everyone else?" Kaia turned to the rest of the boys in their chairs. Taehyung flashed a fake smile, Jimin holding up a thumbs up. "You all look very nice."

"Of course we do!" Jungkook cheered, jumping to his feet. He grabbed Yoongi's arm and hoisted him up as well. "We're just dashing!"

"Yes you are." Kaia chuckled, Jin and Hoseok walking over to her. "Alright, let's go everyone." Kaia cheered, holding the tent exit open for them.