16

"Come on!" Jin laughed, dragging Kaia onto the plane with him. "We get first pick!"

"But shouldn't I be last-" Kaia looked behind her, Yoongi waving with a bright smile as they got their tickets scanned.

"Nope!" Jin greeted the flight attendants, Kaia doing the same. "Where do you want to sit?"

"Oh wow." Kaia gasped, her eyes wide as she looked at all the first class, private plane, recliners. I mean, they looked like recliners. This hardly even looked like a plane!

Jin waited patiently as she stared, letting her process everything. He had to keep reminding himself that she was just a kid from a farm. She's probably never had cheesecake honestly. So the shock of this plane, it'll take some processing.

"Did, uhm," Kaia swallowed, looking up at Jin. "Did Yoongi tell you that I don't like flying?"

"Mhm," Jin smiled softly. "And I'd be happy to sit beside you if you want."

"Yes please." Kaia nodded, taking a deep breath. "We can sit here." She pointed to two seats, Jin walking over to it.

"Do you want the window seat?" Jin asked, taking his bag off his shoulder.

"No thank you." Kaia chuckled. "I'd probably freak out the entire time then."

"Oh duh," Jin gave his forehead a little smack. "My bad." He smiled, taking his seat.

Kaia sat beside him, Jeju having plenty of room in front of her. There were two seats across from them, facing them, but there was a table separating them. Kaia rubbed her forehead as she took a deep breath, pulling out Jeju's moose from her bag. "You did such a good job Jeju." She smiled, handing him his toy.

Jeju's tail wagged as he held his moose, bright eyes staring up at Kaia. 'I told you it'd be okay! We did such a good job Human!'

"Here Buddy." Kai held out a treat, Jeju's eyes lighting up before taking the treat from her hand. "Good boy." She rubbed his head, smiling tiredly.

"He did an amazing job." Jin commented, the other boys finally getting on the plane. "No one even dared to do anything stupid with him around."

"You're right." Kaia chuckled, still rubbing his head. "He's amazing."

"Mind if I sit here?" Jimin grinned, gesturing to one of the seats across from them.

"You're not allowed." Jin shook his head, Jimin rolling his eyes as he took a seat. "Fine, as long as Taehyu-"

"Hey guys!" Taehyung smiled brightly, taking a seat beside Jimin, Jin groaning. "How's it going?"

"It's great!" Kaia laughed, Jin sighing dramatically. "I th-" Kaia looked down at her phone as it rang. "Oh, it's Bang." She answered the phone, the boys quiet as they waited. "Hi Bang."

"I see you've made it onto the plane." Bang smiled, sitting in his office as he spoke to her. "Is everyone situated?"

"Yep!" Kaia looked around, counting seven heads. "Security was amazing there and we got on the plane in time as well."

"That's amazing to hear." Bang looked at his computer, still smiling. "I see Jungkook had fun with you."

Kaia rolled her eyes, smiling fondly. "Yes, yes he did."

"I'm glad you both had fun though." Bang got up, walking to his big windows, looking out into Seoul. "Well, I'm going to get going. Please call me once you guys land, alright?"

"Will do Bang!" Kaia crossed her legs, feeling the buckle beside her. "Have a good day!"

"Have a safe flight Kaia."