7

Kaia took out her Airpod as there was a knock on the door. She smiled as Jin walked in and she waved. "How's it going Jin?"

"I'm good," he shut the door behind him, holding a box. "I have another present for you."

"Oh but I loved your present." Kaia stood up, worried he feels as if his gift sucked and wasn't worth anything.

"I've had this for you, don't worry." Jin chuckled, handing her the box. "It's just my second surprise."

Kaia gasped as she opened it, pulling out the squishmallow. "I've seen these all over TikTok!" She laughed, hugging the squishy thing. "This is so cool!" She hugged Jin tightly, giving him the squishmallow. "Hug it! It feels so cool!"

"Woah it's-"

"Miss Albers." The door swung open quickly, some worker standing in the door. "I need you to come with me please."

Kaia nodded and gestured for Jeju. "Jin, you guys have dance practice in about ten minutes, okay? Don't be late." She teased, smiling sweetly as she walked away, leaving Jin and her squishmallow.

Jin frowned, patting the squishmallow. "What the hell does he need her for?"

---

Kaia walked into the practice room silently, leading Jeju to the couch in the corner as the boys continued dancing. She made eye contact with Hoseok through the mirror, the two smiling at each other. Both the boys and her waited for the song to end before anyone spoke.

"Kaia!" Jungkook spun after the end pose. "How's it going?"

"Good good." She smiled, her arms crossed as she relaxed into the couch. "How are you?"

"Awesome sauce." Jungkook held up a thumbs up, picking up his water as Jin sat beside her on the couch.

"What did that guy need you for earlier?" Jin asked before taking a sip of his water bottle, watching Jungkook and Taehyung kick each other. "In the office?"

"Oh, he just showed me some stuff." Kaia shrugged it off, Namjoon sitting on the other side of her. "Hi Namjoon."

"How's your first day going?" Namjoon smiled, stealing the conversation from Jin, much to Jin's dismay. "Everything going alright for you and Mr. Jeju?"

"Mhm!" Kaia nodded, looking up at him as she stayed leaned back on the couch, Jeju laying on her feet, grounding her physically. "How's dance practice going for you guys?"

"It's going." Namjoon chuckled, taking a big gulp of water. "Another hour to go."

"Do you guys mind if I stay down here and watch?" Kaia asked, looking over at Jin too as some of the others began to gather around. "You guys are really good."

"I could stand having a supporter." Jungkook teased, sitting on the floor by the couch, Jeju eyeing him. "Feel free to do whatever you want."

"Bang didn't pile anything on you today?" Yoongi asked, remaining standing. He nodded once Kaia shook her head. "Good. It's your first day."

"I did read on the schedule that we're going to America next week." She smiled at them, nodding at their shocked faces. "Yeah, California. It's for filming of Black Swan and ON, I believe."

"Oh I do remember Bang mentioning that a while ago." Namjoon snapped his fingers, holding his pointer out. "It's at a theater, correct?"

"Correct." Kaia nodded, tapping her fingers against her thighs, fighting the urge to kick her legs. "For Black Swan. ON is by a dam."

"Woah, language." Taehyung chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets. Kaia frowned softly, wondering why he was wearing dress pants to a dance practice.