April Fools Gone Wrong

It was just supposed to be a harmless little prank. False was just wanting to turn Stress into a child as a prank for April Fools, as she had gotten the brunnette when she drew her paper.

But now..

Now there are a whole lot of really young Hermits. And hell is about to break loose.

I know that False didn't get Stress in the actual April Fools day prank thing but bear with me lol

~~~~~

“Cleo? Cleo! Where did you go? Hello?” Joe frantically looked for the zombie hybrid, having been blinded temporarily by a strange multicolored light that had suddenly filled the air. As he peeked behind some bushes nearby, he heard a soft noise to his left.

“Cleo? Cleo is that you? Please tell me you’re okay!” The poet went to where he had heard the noise and parted the leaves of the bushes to find…

A... child.. Cleo?

“Uncle Joe!” she exclaimed as she launched herself into his lap, trembling with fright.

“Hey hey hey it’s okay, it’s okay Cleo. What happened? Do you remember?” he asked her.

“Th-there was a bright flashy light, and I didn’t know where you were, a-and then I was in that bush. T-then you came and then its now.” The tiny Hermit explained through stutters as Joe comfortingly rubbed her back.

“Yeah, there was a bright flashy light. Do you remember any other people? You seem to remember me, since you called me ‘uncle Joe’,”

“Yeah! Theres auntie Pearl, auntie False, uncle Zed, uncle Keralis, uncle X-suma, uncle Beef, and uncle Ren! I think there’s a lot of other kids too, but I cant remember their names right now.” The little zombie shook her head.

‘Oh no, if she only remembers those people as adults… that means that everyone else must be a kid! That cant be good…’

“Alright. I’m gonna message your uncle Xisuma, cause he might know what happened.” Cleo nodded and shifted her position in Joe’s lap so that he could get to his communicator.

<Joehillssays>: Xisuma? Something happened at spawn, Cleo is a child. I’d say she’s around 8 or 9.

<Joehillssays>: The adults she remembers are Pearl, False, Zedaph, Keralis, Xisuma, Beef and Ren, plus me. That leads me to think that all the other hermits are children.

<TinFoilChef>: Yep. I just grabbed Impulse and Bdubs, they’re little kids.

<TinFoilChef>: Oh and I’m also around 25 I’d say, so I’ll be able to help with the other kids

<Xisuma>: Oh goodness me! I’m on my way Joe!

<Xisuma>: Any adult hermits please try and find any kids, we need to round them up

<Xisuma>: Say in chat who you have as well, so we can keep track of them

<Keralis>: Alright Shashwam!

<PearlecentMoon>: Sounds good! I think I see a child version of Iskall up at his base, I’ll get him

<Xisuma>: Thanks Pearl

“Alright, uncle Xisuma is on his way. Are you sure you don’t remember anyone else?” Cleo shook her head at this, frowning.

“Joe! Oh my goodness what happened? Do you know?” Xisuma called out as he ran up the path.