Unnamed Beetho fluff

Short little drabble(edit: this is not 100 words so its not really a drabble oops-) since I'm bored and want to cuddle my partner but sadly can't :P

In this, Etho is a kitsune(basically a fox hybrid) and had a bad day.

(Set in season 7)

"Etho? You've been pretty quiet today, everything alright?" Beef's voice was quiet as he sat down next to his boyfriend on the couch. Without speaking, Etho leaned onto his shoulder and hid his face in Beef's shoulder.

The butcher smiled softly and put his arms around Etho, his cheeks heating up slightly when the other returns the hug and buries his face in Beef's shirt.

Beef carefully laid down on the couch, making sure that Etho was comfortable as he laid on top of Beef.

"Thank you Beefers.." The cosplayer smiled under his mask as he fully snuggled into his boyfriend's chest, fluffy tail slowly swishing back and forth.

"No problem. Some days we all just need some cuddles." As he spoke, Beef gently started to pet Etho's ears, smiling when the kitsune's tail sped up slightly at the attention.

The two cuddled like that for almost an hour before Beef noticed that Etho had stilled, having fallen asleep on top of Beef. Carefully getting up as to not wake his boyfriend, Beef carried Etho to his bed and laid the two of them down on it so they could be more comfortable.

"I love you, Etho." Beef said softly once they were all cuddled up beneath the blanket.

"Love you too Beef." Etho muttered sleepily.

Beef blushed and looked at the previously sleeping kitsune. "Oh, did I wake you up? I'm sorry hun."

"Its fine. This is more comfy anyway." Etho smiled and snuggled into his boyfriend's arms before falling back asleep.

Kissing Etho's forehead gently, Beef settled himself before falling asleep as well, the most important person in the world to him safely in his arms.

297 words