Together at Last

Mature Content Warning - Sexy Things Happening

Ophelia peeled her eyes open the next morning, seeing the morning light pouring in through the cave opening and the sound of birdsong. The storm had died out sometime in the night, it seemed, though she wasn't sure when, having fallen asleep easily thanks to the rain and Charlie. She stretched out a bit and then felt an arm snake around her waist and pull her back against a large, hard body.

"Mornin'," Charlie said huskily in her ear, his voice still full of sleep.

"Mornin'," she replied, snuggling back in against him, her eyes drifting closed again.

"We should probably get Colonel back," he replied.

"Few more minutes," Ophelia murmured. Charlie chuckled and then kissed the side of her head.

"Fine, but they'll send a search party if we don't get back soon. May have already done so. Not sure how late it is," he said. Ophelia opened her eyes and rolled them.

"Last thing we need is someone interruptin' us. Again," she muttered, causing him to chuckle again.

"How about this? We get him back. Work on whatever repairs are necessary and then tonight you come over for dinner at mine and no one will interrupt us," he said, his voice holding much more than a promise.

Ophelia smiled as she rolled onto her back and looked at him. She bit back a laugh, seeing that his hair had slipped out of the band holding it back and was flying around his head like a curly mane.

"Sounds perfect," she said, reaching up to ruffle his hair a bit.

Charlie bent down and kissed her. While it was light and gentle at first, she held his head in place and kissed him a bit more deeply. A groan vibrated through his body.

"We really should get going before you tempt me too much," he said against her lips.

Ophelia chuckled as she rolled away from him and got up, stretching a bit more. She then reached up and pulled her hair into a bun on her head with an elastic she kept around her wrist. She looked over, seeing that Colonel was calmly watching her.

"Ehm... Charlie? How does one get a dragon out of a cave?" she asked. "And back down to where he's supposed to be?"

"Very carefully," he replied. Ophelia's eyes widened slightly.

"Right..."

Ophelia held onto Charlie a bit longer after he apparated them back to the outskirts of the main camp, not wanting to let go of him just yet

Ophelia held onto Charlie a bit longer after he apparated them back to the outskirts of the main camp, not wanting to let go of him just yet. It had taken some time - and a lot of coaxing - to get Colonel out of the cave. But they had somehow managed and then led him down the mountain to his original cave. Once he was settled in, Charlie had brought them to the edges of the camp.

She looked up at him, smiling as he bent down and kissed her, then turned and led her down the path, his hand gripping hers.

"Ehm, Charlie," she said, suddenly feeling a bit shy.