Taking the Mickey

Ophelia sighed as she sat back in her chair and rubbed her face. She had been staring at a layout plan for the main camp for what felt like forever and her vision was starting to get a bit blurry. Not to mention her stomach was beginning to grumble and for a moment she couldn't remember the last time she ate.

Since Charlie arrived (save for Saturday), the team had been practically living at the ministry, attempting to get the research finished and put together in a fashion that would be easy to explain and understand. While it wasn't exactly how she had hoped to spend Charlie's time in Britain - she was mostly sure it wasn't how he had intended to spend it either - it was unavoidable.

At least he had been true to his word and every day he was in the conference room, wallowing through numbers, financials and everything with her and the team. At night, they would get back to her flat with just enough energy to perhaps eat something and then fall asleep.

In Ophelia's book, Charlie Weasley was a saint. Though at the moment, she wasn't quite sure where he had disappeared to, nor just how long he had been gone.

"How are those numbers?" she asked, looking over at Bletchley, who seemed just as tired as she did.

"Think I've got the last of it worked out," he said, staring down at his own set of parchments.

"Thank, Merlin," Ophelia sighed. About that time, Leanne rushed in, her face bright. "Please tell me that's good news."

"Of course!" Leanne gushed, running over to her and putting a pile of papers down in front of her. "I've found a construction company with a good reputation, who will donate part of their work, lowering the cost by half. Apparently, the owner has a son who works with dragons or something and is thrilled to have a reserve closer to home."

Ophelia's eyes widened slightly as she looked down at the parchments, going through them.

"Absolutely brilliant, Leanne," she said, starting to grin.

"And I spoke with the head of healer training at St. Mungo's. They're interested in the apprenticeship program, meaning we only need to hire three full-time healers and the rest can be covered through that," Leanne continued. "Still need to schedule a meeting to go through the details and put together a contract, but they've practically said they would do it."

"Fantastic!" Ophelia said, her spirits lifting. "Yer a genius, Leanne!"

The other woman blushed slightly.

"Well, you did all the figures and work. I just relayed the deal to them," she said.

Ophelia looked at the two and continued grinning, then glanced around the room at the various maps and parchments posted up on the wall.

"I think we just might do this," she said.

"Merlin, Wood, I could have told you that after the first two days of working with you," Bletchley said, smiling. "Like Greene said, you did most of the work. We're just filling in the gaps."

Ophelia blushed slightly and looked back down at the parchments in front of her.

"Well, got that figured... now for the rest of it," she said, sighing.

"Figured you lot could use some provisions."

Ophelia looked up, seeing Charlie walking in with his arms laden down with bags of food.

"So that's where ye disappeared to," Ophelia said with a grateful smile.

"With the way we've been working all morning, reckoned you'd forget about lunch," he said, walking over and putting the bags down on the table, Bletchley and Leanne following close behind him.