The End Of The Potter Line

Harriet froze in shock.

That emotionless state she was in turned into one of complete and utter confusion and shock.

Harriet furrowed her eyebrows and slowly turned to face the portrait of Walburga Black to see a concerned look of a mother on her face.

"Yes? Why?...and...you're not...screeching at me? Why?"

The heiress of the most noble and ancient house of Potter asked the moving painting.

Just as the late Lady of the house of Black was about to reply a pop could be heard from in the kitchen and people talking, well, more like people hissing at one another.

Walburga all of a sudden became angry.

Harriet wondered what happened to make her change emotions so quickly.

Harriet called out to her girlfriend again only to hear shushing of a familiar voice.

Harriet walked into the kitchen to see Kreacher, the house elf, trying to attack Ginny with pots and pans from a cupboard of the kitchen.

"Kreacher! Stop!"
The James Potter look alike commanded the elf.

The house elf stopped only to look straight past where the heiress was standing to look at a man with his wand raised at her back about to cast a curse.

"Mistress! Watch out!" The house elf yelled for his mistress too late, as she fell to the floor screaming in agony, from what felt like hot, searing knives belting into her skin over and over again.

It stopped and she rolled her head to the side to see familiar shoes.

She looked the person up slowly from the feet to the head.

It was a male, in a pale purple coloured robe with light blues, dark blues, and heavy purples on the cuffs of the sleeves.

The man had a long beard, white hair with bits of grey and orange hair in it.

He was holding what looked to be Harriet's wand in hand pointing it at her.

Then she finally got to the old man's face.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Albus-too-many-names-Dumbledore was standing in front of her, holding her wand, with it raised as if to attack her.

But he was dead.

How was that possible?

"Harriet Potter. I, Ginervra Molly Weasley hereby remove any relationships with Harriet Lillian Potter. So mote it be."

"I, Ronald Bilius Weasley, hereby remove any friendships with Harriet Lillian Potter. So mote it be."

"I, Hermione Jean Granger, hereby remove any friendships with Harriet Lillian Potter. So mote it be."

"I, Molly (whatever her middle name is. I'm too lazy to search it up.) Weasley, hereby remove any mother bond, friendship, or relationship with Harriet Lillian Potter. So mote it be."

Harriet was completely confused on why they would do that.

She hasn't ever done anything wrong to them.

So with a croaky voice from the screaming she asked them what was going on.

"You have too much power. You need to be gone so that you cannot hurt anyone. It's for the Greater good my girl. Remember that. Avada Kedavra"

And with that, the curse that came out of the end of the wand that Albus Dumbledore had pointed at Harriet Lillian Potters head ended the line of Potter.