Gobsmacked Guys

"You like pranks right?"
"Yes."
"Are you a night owl or early bird?"
"Is that even a question? Who wants to get up at 6 in the morning. Not me."
"That's good cause we're the same. We have this thing where we do something grand at the start of each year, but since there a so many other pranksters, no one knows who does it. This year it's us. Do you have an idea on what to do?"
"What have others done already?"
"The people last year dropped paint balls, each filled with the house colours, on the head teachers of he houses and the prefects and head boy and girl."
"That would've been hilarious."
"It was. The year before that, the duo made it rain food at breakfast the first day back. It was funny to watch the maple syrup splatter all over the teachers."
"What'd they do in your first year?"
"Oh it wasn't a thing. We made it a thing in our second year after we got all the pranksters together and worked out the schedule on who would do it each year. We ask all the firsties each year what they like and if they mention pranking, we will pair them up with a group that likes similar pranks. You're going to be with us. It's just us two and now you. There was a group of four, that went to school from 19-"

"-1971 to 1978. They were known as the Marauders but no one knew they played horrible horrible pranks. Yes, They did some good pranks but everyone knew that it was them because they were the only pranksters. They used to bully Severus Snape, mostly because Prongs had a crush on a girl that Snape was friends with and he was jealous because Prongs knew that Snape liked her too. Prongs used to ask the girl out every week, until one of his friends, Moony, finally got him to realise that she would never go out with him until he man-ed up and became more mature and stopped asking her out. A year before he finally matured, he was bullying Snape outside, near one of the trees at the black lake, they flipped him upside down and hung him in the air for everyone to see. The girl that Prongs liked was trying to help her friend and get Prongs to stop bullying Snape and in the moment, Snape called her a mudblood and told her he didn't need help from someone like her. He realised what he said and he was quick to try and apologise but she ran off and Padfoot decided that he was going to strip off his pants. They left him hanging there until one of the Slytherins he was friends with helped him down. Snape stayed all night outside of the Gryffindor common room entry, asking for the girl every time someone would enter or exit and no one would get her, because she was friends with everyone and they all hated what he said to her. When Prongs matured, he was finally able to get the girl. Took her out on a few dates, kissed, blah blah blah, and then they finally left school. The two were happily married, and had a child. Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail all became uncles of the little girl. Moony was most loved by the girl and Padfoot became the godfather of the little girl. Lily Evans now Potter eventually made up with Snape, naming him also a godfather of the child. Then a year later, they found out that Wormtail had betrayed them and they were killed. Killed by a man who was obsessed with having complete power over the wizarding world. Padfoot went after Wormtail, wanting to kill the man for letting up where his best friend, his brother in all but blood, had hidden. Sirius Black was accused of Murdering Peter Pettigrew and sent to Azkaban, when in reality, Peter Pettigrew was the one who was meant to be blamed. Moony couldn't get over his grief, and asked to take the little girl in. The man who had killed the little girls parents and used the imperious curse on the man we now call Voldemort, declined him, because of his 'furry little problem'. The little girl was taken to her squib aunt and was left with only a letter to explain everything. The Marauders are not who everyone said they were. They may have been children, playing pranks, but they weren't harmless.
It isn't a prank if you get hurt. I want you to learn from them and their mistakes."
I told them.

They sat there gobsmacked.

"They made a map, I assume you only know of them because of the map."
I said.

"Yeah! We'll show you it tomorrow at breakfast. W-"

"Your keeping it until you no longer need it. We'll share it how's that. You're looking at me like 'how the hell did you know what we were thinking' it's because I've met you before. I know your thinking. I'll explain tomorrow at breakfast. K?"

They both nodded their heads.
"We've gotta go back to our friend Lee. We've got a few people to see before the train arrives at Hogwarts. We'll keep an eye out for you when you're being sorted." Fred winked.

I smiled and gave them a hug before they left.

'I can't wait to see your face Dumbledore. My sorting will shock everyone.'

————————————

Soooo......it could be better.
I need some ideas for the prank that's going to happen.

What house do you want Harriet to be in?
What house do you recon I'll put Harriet in?

Peace out ✌️
- miss.soph.78