Rules

The feast had ended and the houses parted ways to head back to their dormitories.

Ravenclaw and Gryffindor went one way and Slytherin and Hufflepuff went the other. They all eventually parted ways again, Ravenclaw going to the tallest tower, Gryffindor going to another tower, though it wasn't as tall as Ravenclaw's tower, Slytherin went passed the potions classrooms down in the dungeons to get to a large archway decorated with snakes, and the Hufflepuffs went towards the kitchens, tapping Helga Hufflepuff's rhythm into the barrels that lead to their Common Room.

As all the houses piled into their common rooms, they got a similar speech from their head of house.

Don't go out at night unless you want to lose house points.
Take care of each other.
Don't go into the forbidden forest.
If you do go in there, don't disrupt the centaurs, find your way back out as soon as possible.
Don't hurt others unless needed, such as someone else starting a fight with you. Don't throw the first punch, you'll lose house points.
Etc etc.

Of course Harriet listened to what her head of house, Professor Sprout was saying. She just....didn't really take it in.

What do people call it? Selective hearing? Mhm, yes. That sounds right.

Anyways, Harriet has been roomed with Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and a most peculiar girl....

—————————————————-

Hey guys.

It's a short one, just to keep you on your toes.
I thought I might do a double update cuz i haven't updated in so long 😂😅
Sorry for that. I know a few people have been waiting for so long and I thank them for being patient.
Hope you guys enjoy it.
I will try as hard as possible to update when I can. Maybe once a fortnight. I can't promise you for an update tho. I'm a very busy woman 😂

Hope you guys had/have a good day.

Love ya all
Peace out ✌️