Wings, Horns, Hair- What else?!

Italics - Death/Mortem
Bold Italics - thoughts
Bold underlined - Parseltongue
Underlined - telepathic communication (speaking through the mind)

.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•.

As the duo appeared at the steps of the bank, a man walked up to them.

"Finally. You're here. What took you so long?! I was standing here for ages! I probably looked like a date stood me up or something!" Regulus half shouted at them.

Harriet grimaced at the thought of being her uncles date.

'I know right. That would be disgusting.'

They all quickly shoved that thought aside and walked to the doors of the wizarding bank.

They bowed to the goblin guards as they walked in.

The guards had a look of complete shock on their face, but quickly snapped out of it, and bowed back.

As the trio walked to the goblin that was at the other end of the hall, they bowed their heads in respect to any goblin that caught their eye.

"Greetings master goblin. May your gold ever flow." Harriet said to the goblin in greetings.

Again, the goblin looked shocked.

"Greetings Miss. May your enemies cower at your feet. What can I do for you...?"

"Miss Harriet Potter, Mr Regulus Black, and Mortem Peverell. I would like to sort out vaults and have an inheritance paper done please."

"Right this way. King Ragnarok takes care of the inheritance papers. Here we are."

The goblin knocked on the giant brass doors that was in a hallway filled of white marble walls and silver doors, leading to who knows where.

A faint 'come in' could be heard from the other side of the doors. The goblin that lead the trio, opened the doors and told the goblin why the trio of meant-to-be-dead people were there.

As soon as he was finished informing the kind of what was needed, he left, closing the large doors behind him.

"Please sit down Mr Black, Miss Potter, and Mr Peverell. Take this dagger, yes, and either prick your finger, or slice your palm, enough to draw blood, and drop 7 drips of blood into the paper."

"What do you do with it after?" The adult trapped in a young girls body asked.

"You are smart Miss Potter. Not many wizards ask. But as for the answer, they are disintegrated after you have no more use of them."

Harriet nodded.
Harriet took a dagger and did as asked.

After a minute she picked the papers up.

Name: Harriet Lillian Potter
Date Of Birth: July 31, 1980
Blood Status: Pure-Blood
Core:
Neutral/leaned towards darker, Gold, as Powerful as Merlin

Mother: Lily Daisy Potter née Evans (deceased) (Muggle-born)

Father: James Fleamont Potter (deceased) (Pure-Blood)

Sirius Orion Black III (blood-adopted) (Azkaban, innocent) (Pure-Blood)

Siblings: none

God-Father:
Sirius Orion Black III (Azkaban, innocent)
Severus Tobias Snape/Prince (alive)
Remus John Lupin (alive)

God-Mother:
Alice (I'm too lazy to make up a middle name or find it) Longbottom née Fortescue (St. Mungos, deeemed insane)
Marlene Jane (idk?) McKinnon (deceased)
Minerva (again. Idk) McGonagall (alive)