Sorting

We got to Hogwarts and I looked around for Draco and our friends as we were walking down to the boats.

"Pansy!" I tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around and gave me a big hug.

"It's great to see you!" She squealed.

"What about us?! Where's our hug!" Two boys pouted.

"Ugh. Not you two." I said with a dramatic eye roll.

I gave Blaise and Theo a hug.

—————————————————

"When I call your name, you will be sorted into your houses." Minnie told us all.

"Susan Bones."

Hmm...I should probably get close to her so I can be a bit closer to Madam Bones so I have a bit more help.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

I zoned out for a bit until Draco was called.

"SLYTHERIN!"

I clapped and gave him a small smile as he passed.

"Harriet Potter." Minnie called.

Everyone went quiet for a second until whispers started going around the room.

I walked up to the hat and Minnie put it on my head.

Ah, back again I see, Miss Potter.

Why yes Alastair.

What house shall you be this time. Are you going to be in your right house?

Unfortunately not. I will need you to put me somewhere where no one will be suspicious about me or anything I do.
Most likely Hufflepuff.

Ah, your Slytherin side is coming out into play. Very smart Miss Potter.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat yelled.

I smiled and gave a quick wink to Draco and my friends before sliding off the seat and walking to Hufflepuff's table. I sat down next to Susan and a boy that looked to be a couple years older than me.

"Hi, I'm Susan Bones. It's nice to meet you." Susan smiled at me.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too Susan. I'm Harriet." I told her with a smile as well.

"Hello, I'm Cedric. Cedric Diggory. It's great to meet you." He said also with a smile.

I smiled back and repeated what I said to Susan, to Cedric.

I must have missed the rest of the sorting because Dumblewho- Dumbledore was now standing.

"Let the feast begin."

————————————————

It's really short today.

I'll try post another one on Thursday.

Hope you lovely people have had a nice day/night.

Peace out ✌️

-miss.soph.78