Fancy Clothing And Long Explanations

Italics - Death/Mortem
Bold Italics - thoughts
Bold underlined - Parseltongue
Underlined - telepathic communication (speaking through the mind)

.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•.

The group of undead people were finally ready to see their family members. And go to a birthday party (cough, Regulus, cough).

Regulus was wearing a nice black suit with a green tie. His hair was kind of long but he didn't have it slicked back, just out to do what it wants.

Mortem had a black suit on aswell, but instead of a green tie, it was a crimson red. His hair was slicked back, as he claimed 'it will get in my way if we have to kill someone or deal with someone.'

Harriet was wearing a black dress with a slit in the side, and noodle straps, with a green button up long sleeve shirt underneath.

They flooed to Malfoy Manner.

They found Narcissa Malfoy sitting on the couch with a book in hand.

She looked up as they walked through the fire.

Narcissa gasped as soon as she saw Regulus walk through. He had been missing since 1981, when the 'dark lord' had 'been killed'.

"Oh Salazar! Lucius! Draco! Come here quickly!"

And 10 seconds later, both boys came into the room in their socks, trying not to slip.

"Mother what's wrong??" The little boy asked, not noticing the guests.

"Regulus! What are you doing here? Where did you go?" Asked Lucius as he noticed the guests.

He has been dead for the past - his long did you live? 19 plus 18 plus another 19 - has been dead for the past 56 years, and I have brought him back to look after his niece and get another chance at life.

And there goes Narcissa's legs.

.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•.

After a long introduction and explanation about Harriet's past life, they were all seated outside, at the table.

"So, you're telling us, that, you were manipulated all your life, you killed your soulmate not knowing he was your soulmate, had compulsions and charms and stuff on you, your core was restricted, and you were killed by Dumbledore and your supposed friends. You are the Mistress of Death, which is him, and you came back in time, to redo your life all over again, and to actually live it for yourself." Said Draco.

Harriet nodded.

"Good, cause I want to be your friend, and not some idiot that was pissed at you cause you didn't shake my hand."

"Don't worry, if I didn't meet you now, I would've taken your hand anyways, or say with you on the train." The young girl told the young boy.

*Time skip brought to you by Azkaban Citizens*

*Harriet's point of view*

I was finally going to Hogwarts. Draco and I were holding each other's hands so we wouldn't get lost it separated.

"You be good. Attack Dumbledore if he does anything to you. Someone will vouch for you.
Draco look after her. Keep her out of trouble. Please. And don't get caught if you're going to do something stupid." Regulus told us

"Yes uncle Reggie." We both said with an eye roll.

Mortem was on my shoulders in a snake form, so that he could still be with me at Hogwarts.