Squealing About Birthday Parties

Harriet woke up the next day on a comfy mattress with something wrapped around her waist.

She opened her eyes to see Regulus laying next to her.

She snuggled into him, the feeling of comfort overwhelming.

When she closed her eyes again she heard a groan.

Don't tell me you did anything Incest!

"THATS DISGUSTING M!"

M?

"Mortem. M. If I'm going to have to put up with you for the rest of eternity I want to have a nickname for you. It's shorter. But that's not the point!!"

"Oh Salazar. Why are we screaming at - tempus - not even 7 O'clock in the morning!- you comfy there?"

Harriet giggled.

"The way you just yelled at us for screaming then stopped to ask if I was comfy." She laughed.

"Well yes. I have a child-"
"I'm not a child!"
"-Half laying on top of me and looking half asleep. Obviously I'm going to ask if you're comfy so that you get off of me."

Harriet was giving her uncle a deadpanned look. Then her eyes widened.

"Have you not ever.......done the nasty?! OHHH MY UNCLE HASNT EVER DONE THE NASTY! Wait.....damnnnnn you were like the Marauders Era Golden boy! Haha!"

Regulus just glared at her.

"I have so!-"
"No you haven't. Don't lie Regulus."

Death interrupted the male black heir with a smirk, while trying not to laugh.

Regulus was kind of embarrassed.
But, he also was kinda given a bit of a push to do it this time round to prove them wrong.

"Fine. I haven't. But-"
He got cut off yet again.

30 galleons that he does it before summer in 3rd year.

"30 galleons that he gets a girl in- hold up. Nahhhh. 30 galleons he gets a boy - Barty Crouch Junior to be specific - in 3rd year when Sirius broke out last time, then does it.......hmmmm......5th year. Before Yule."

You're on.

And so they shook hands.

Regulus groaned.
1. Because he didn't want them to bet on his love life.
2. Because Harriet somehow knew that he was interested in guys.
3. Because she knew who he was interested in when he was at school.

The other two snickered.

Anyways, you guys need to get up - do your hair cause it's bloody long and we need to do it up so people don't tread on it - and then we are going to surprise Lucius and Narcissa and Draco for his Birthday.

Someone squealed.

Guess who squealed.
(Btw, guess before you keep reading. I want to see if you got it correct.)

It was Regulus.

Who knew a grown man could squeal like that?

Harriet had to hold in her laugh.

Regulus cleared his throat.

Was the squeal for seeing Cissa, Lucius or because you get to go to a birthday party?

Mortem was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Cause I get to see Cissa and Lucius and I get to go to a birthday party." Regulus muttered quietly but the others still heard.

They burst out laughing again.
They both were going red in the face from not breathing. Well, Harriet was. Mortem was just sitting there wheezing.

"Yeah, yeah. I squealed, shut up. Let's just get ready."

.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•.

I know it's a short one,

Buuuuuuttt,

I have no clue what to do right now.

And I'm exhausted from school work.

It sucks.
But I get other people have this problem too,

Sooo,

How you guys doing?
Any problems at school?

Any fights that you got to witness? 😏

Favourite subject for the day?

I'd love to hear your replies 😊

Peace out ✌️

-Sbridge1