Under the Lemon Tree (FoolSamPonk//FoolPonk) (bitta angst, fluff, and comfort)

TW// None that I can think of :]

First Person POV: Ponk

Word Count: 1434

I was awake before even the sun had fully risen over the SMP, with excitement as the main emotion coursing through my veins. Today I was going to organise the very best picnic anyone could for my two boyfriends who deserved it most in the world.

FoolSamPonk <333:

Ponkieeee:

Good morning to my two favourite people in the entire world!!

Who's down for that picnic i've been raving on about for the past two weeks ? :D

Foolish the Handsome:

OOO me me!!

Ponkie I've been counting down the hours <3 :P

An instant response from one of my boyfriends was enough to send my heart into overdrive. Despite waking up so early full of energy, my sleep had been incomplete as I had stayed up quite late icing a number of cupcakes and perfecting the recipe for some last-minute choc-chip cookies. The main reason why it took me so long was because I was still relearning how to do most things with only one arm, but I was getting pretty good at it by this point.

Now, though, I had too much time to kill so went back to the kitchen to perfect the placement of the food-items in the large basket, along with a few pieces of fruit for the sake of at least pretending to be healthy with all the junk we were to consume.

By the time I figured the sun was up enough in the sky, I put into the group chat I was ready for them to meet me near my newly reconstructed lemon-tree Foolish and I had worked so hard on leading up to this day, along with Sam every so often he had time off from work. The picnic wasn't simply for them, it was also as a kind of ceremonious 'welcome-back' to my constantly griefed prize possession we have worked so hard to restore to its former glory. Personally, I'd say it had never looked so good, but maybe I was biased.

Just before I walked out of my door, I realised only Foolish had agreed to being ready for the picnic. We still hadn't heard anything from Sam.

Maybe he had stayed over to sleep at the prison and hadn't checked his phone yet? It was fine, we had more than enough time to wait on our beloved Sammie.

------------------

It had barely been five minutes since I carefully laid out our red, white, and black checkered picnic-rug under the looming lemon-tree, when my heart lifted at the joyous tones of Foolish approaching me.

"Ponkkkk! Hi, my love!" he cheered in his giggly, squeaky voice.

"Foolish! Come'ere!"

I rushed over to greet my towering, 23-foot boyfriend - watching as he paused from his travel-and-building-height to shrink down to a much more manageable six-and-a-half-feet. Once satisfied with himself, he opened his golden arms wide for me to jump into his chest and cling on tight.

"I missed youuuu," he sang out as he clamped me in his embrace, twirling around in a dizzying hug, making us both giggle.

"Missed you too, man. Oh my god, it's so good to take this time right now. It's been too long!"