Day Out -- Ending (Bench Trio//Michael, Shroud, Fundy//Yogurt, Puffy/Michelle)

TW// family drama, missing kid, more pronoun stuff, talk about being transgender//coming out

Third-person POV: no one in particular

Word Count: 1835

**Sorry if this hasn't been a great mini-series, it was just easier for me to write while I had a lot going on. After this, I hope I can write something a little more compact and better off.**

Please leave any suggestions you want me to write :]

------------

Once Fundy's breathing settled, Tommy made sure to lead the fox-hybrid, along with Shroud, over to the others.

It took them a little while to catch up with them, as they had wandered a fair distance since the start.

"F...Fundy?" Tommy began apprehensively. "What about if you started calling out? Maybe Yogurt will feel relieved to know you're here for them."

"Y- Yeah, alright. Just... I don't really trust my voice right now. I- I can try, though." In a shaky voice, which cracked occasionally, Fundy tried beckoning to his kid. "Yo-gurt! YOGURT! It's dad! I'm- I'm worried about you! Wh-Where are you, please?!"

Now reunited with the others, Puffy gave Fundy a sympathetic look before walking over and opening her arms for a hug. Fundy gave into the tight embrace, sobbing all over again.

While everyone became preoccupied in making sure Fundy could gather himself once more, Ranboo's ears twitched as they picked up on a foreign sound. The leaves to his right rustled. His eyes tore away from the sight of Fundy being comforted and reassured, to instead fall upon a large stretch of trees and bushes all glistening in the weak winter sunlight - the rays catching sheens of frost coating the various assortment of twigs, branches and stubborn leaves holding tight to their positions on the flora. 

Out of them all, one bush in particular caught his eyes. Without saying a word, he wandered silently over to it to investigate.

There - holding knees to their chest, trembling from the cold and silently holding back tears - sat Yogurt. They froze at the sound of approaching footsteps and frighteningly turned around to face the intruder. Upon meeting the child's saddened gaze, the Enderman grew slightly put-off by the eye contact and quickly looked away.

"Yo-gi! Yo-gi!" Michelle cheered. This startled Ranboo even more, who had momentarily forgotten about the young child in his arms. Unfortunately, the slight commotion did not go unnoticed by Michael who heard it all, and excitedly tugged Tubbo over.

It wasn't long before a chain reaction took place: everyone wishing to know what all the fuss was about.

Ranboo was slow to snap back to reality, but when he did, he turned his back to the bush and held his free arm out defensively at the small crowd to prevent Yogurt from becoming overwhelmed.

"Shoot. W-Wait. Hold on... Just hold on, ok?" Rnaboo mumbled, darting his gaze between the others trying to get at Yogurt. "Ev-Every...one, take a step back, hm? This is for- Um, this is for Fundy and Yogurt only, ok? J-Just- Just...everyone else: come with me away from them. Th-They need- They both need space, ok?"

Ranboo beckoned the rest of the group with him back over to the picnic table, leaving Fundy by himself to face the bush.

Tapping his claws together anxiously, Fundy cleared his throat. "Y...Yogurt? You there, my little champion?"

The only reply he got were a few sniffles.

"Hey, hey, it's alright s- kid. I got you. I'm right here. You ok with me joining you over there? Or- Or did you want to come over here to me?" Fundy asked gently, giving the bush enough space.