Chapter 1

Jaune was crying in the inside. He is in a video call with his Father in Ozpin's office. They were discussing about his transcripts. How did this happened, well Professor Goodwitch was responsible for his expulsion. While Jaune continues to look down unable to face his Father, Ozpin was explaining to Jaune his expulsion as a Video Call came into the office from the Arc Residence.

Nicolas: JAUNE ARC! You have no honor in what you have done!

Jaune: But Dad...

Nicolas: SILENCE! Glynda it seems the council already contacted me about your investigation into my Son's transcripts. I am sorry that he has wasted you and Ozpin's time...

Ozpin: Nicholas... please understand that Jau-

Nicolas: NOT A WORD FROM YOU OZPIN! Because of my son, he has sullied the name of what it means to be an Arc. An Arc is honorable and never goes back on his promises, and I see no Honor in this. Jaune, at this moment, I disown you from the Arc namesake and all rights associated with it.

Jaune: FINE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A FAMILY THAT TREATED ME AS IF IM A DOLL!!THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU NEVER TRAINED ME WAS BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR BREEDING STUD TO BIRTH MORE ARC CHILDREN!! WELL TOO BAD GOOD LUCK CONTINUING THE ARC BLOODLINE CAUSE IM OUT!!

Nicolas: Glynda, I had enough. Please send me Crocea Mors to me at once, it is Arc family property and needs to be handed to a REAL Arc.

Jaune grits his teeth at the situation. He's going to prove his father wrong and this bitch. As Jaune broke out of his thoughts as he heard the last thing from his sperm donor.

Nicolas: You are no son of mine.

???: Jaune? Jaune?

Jaune wakes up as he looks towards the noise and sees Neptune.

Neptune: Another nightmare huh?

Jaune: Yeah. How'd you know?

Neptune: You we're sweating and making noises. I thought to check on you to make sure you're okay. Come on the rest of the team are waiting.

Jaune: Sure, just give me a few minutes.

Jaune gets up and grabs his gear. He equips armor given to him by Team SSSN, they made this for him. After all Sun and Neptune were Jaune's childhood friends. When they heard about his expulsion, they search for him. They were lucky to have found him in the Emerald Forest all bloodied and beaten. They brought him to the nearest hospital and waited for his recovery. The minute he woke up he didn't expect to see them at all.

Flashback

Jaune wakes up in a hospital room, he tries to look around as his vision is still blurry but he can see that 4 people are in the room with him.

Scarlet: Guys, Jaune's awake.

The rest of team SSSN head towards Jaune.

Sun: You're okay thank god. We thought you wouldn't make it. We heard about your transcripts being revealed we rushed in Beacon, but the Headmaster told us you ran off. We were lucky we were able to find you in the Emerald Forest.

Sage: You're really a lucky man Jaune, it seems fate decided to let you live.

Jaune: Oh, sorry. I didn't quite get your name.

Sage: Oh, where are my manners my name is Sage Ayana

Scarlet: Scarlet David, I take it you know Sun and Neptune.

Jaune: Yup, and you already know who I am. But just to let you guys now it's just Jaune now, I've been disowned as of today.

Neptune: That's horrible Jaune I knew your former father refuses to train you, but I didn't think he would go this far.

Sun: Yeah! Doesn't he know the reason why you're doing this?

Jaune: Yes, he does. But all he ever sees in me is a vessel to birth more Arc children.

Sage: That's sick

Scarlet: No offence Jaune, but I'm glad you left that asshole.

Jaune: It's okay Scarlet, I don't want to deal with my sperm donor anyway.

Jaune just sighs as he looks at SSSN

Jaune: So what do we do now?

Sun: We could head over to Haven, we could try convincing Headmaster Lionheart to offer you a position to join the academy. I mean if Ozpin let you in, why not him.

Neptune: Yeah that can be a good idea Jaune. We could convince Lionheart to partner you with us.

Jaune: But what about my weapon?

Scarlet: I'm sure we kind find one around here Jaune don't worry.

Jaune just smiles as sees that there are people that still cared for him.

Flashback ends

Neptune: You all set?

Jaune: Yup, what's the job for today?

Neptune: A huge Grimm infestation around  Anima. The council wanted a group of Huntsmen and Huntresses to deal with it and we were the ones called as usual.

As Jaune just laughs as the two of them head outside.

Jaune: So the usual then?

Neptune: The usual.