Chapter 8

Titan

Excalibur: Vanguard Fleet; Guardian Ships seven-two-three and five-seven-three are on approach. We received your beacon, and we're here ready to join the fight.

Zavala: Guardian Ships, this is Zavala. It's too late. They have overrun Titan. I was wrong to bring us here...

Nolan: Looks like they're in trouble.

Jaune: Best we hurry.

Sinking Docks, Titan

Noble: Commander, we're here to help.

Zavala: No! We've already lost too many Lightless Guardians to the Hive. We can't secure this moon.

Excalibur: We have our Light back.

Zavala: What? Impossible.

Sloane: Commander, if I may. Guardians, this is Deputy Commander Sloane. We have a counter-offensive to plan. To do that, we need to get this station up and running. There's a fleet to prep, Guardians to arm, and a trove of intercepted transmissions to decrypt. It's critical we gain access to the station's Control Center. That's where you come in. If the Light really is with you, send the Hive back to hell. We already have a Team of Guardians that head to the Station but we lost contact with them.

Zavala: And Team Remnant... Please. Be careful.

Jaune and Nolan make their way across the understructure of the base.

Excalibur: What was this place?

Zavala: The Golden Age cities of Titan were once the pride of humanity. We thought they were abandoned. But I was a fool to think the Hive would not spread this far.

Kemphaan Rig

Jaune: I have a bad feeling about this...

Nolan: Yeah, no kidding.

Jaune: Shit. We got incoming Hive.

Jaune and Nolan fight off a pack of Hive and comes across some floating rocks.

Nolan's Ghost appeared.

Noble: The gravity on Titan is approximately 1.352 meters per second squared, except here. These floating rocks must be a residual effect from some Hive magic.

Excalibur: Hang on, Jaune, Nolan. I'm detecting Guardians in the vicinity, let's head to the control room and see who we can find.

Nolan: You have a feeling it's them?

Jaune: Let's hope so, Zavala said a bunch of Guardians are in Titan.

Nolan: And Sloane said a Team was already here.

Jaune: Then let's go and find them. Excalibur trace the signal. We find the team of Guardians first then head to the Control Center.

The two proceed to find the Guardian Team. They hear gunfire from the distance and come across a Squad of Guardians fighting a bunch of Hive. The squad of Guardians continue engaging Hive as Jaune and Nolan made it to their location and helped out.

Jaune: We heard from Zavala you were the Guardian Squad that help- Sun is that you?

Sun: Jaune!

Sun and goes towards Jaune and Nolan as both of them are happy to see each other.

Jaune: Sun it's good to see you're still up and running.

Sun: Well, I was really lucky I didn't die when that dude shot me. It was terrifying wandering in the city with the Cabal searching for you. Luckily I was able to find Amanda and we both ended up here. Turns out the other guys were here as well. Isn't that right Brawn.