Chapter 2

Jaune exits the cabin as he is met with the rest of the Team

Arslan sees Jaune looked a bit perspired and whispers to Neptune

Arslan: Another nightmare?

Neptune: Yup

Arslan: Jaune, I know it's been a month and a half since the incident. But if the nightmares keep coming back just ask us for help. You know we're here for you right?

Jaune: I know Arslan, I just don't want to add more to the plate as it is. We still have a lot of jobs to do since we haven't establish a place of operations.

Arslan knows that's true, even if they garnered quite a reputation around Remnant, they still couldn't find a place to actually call their base. after all, everyone in this group were former students. Arslan looks at the group.

Arslan: Even if that's true, I'm happy this happened.

Arslan remembers how this all started, from what Sun told her. Jaune was already in Haven Academy for about a week. Sun and his team couldn't convince Lionheart to allow Jaune to be a student, because he doesn't want to face the consequences if word got out that Jaune is attending Haven after he was just expelled. But he allowed him to stay, he ordered SSSN to keep an eye on him and to make sure Jaune doesn't cause trouble. During that time SSSN were able to train Jaune and made him a weapon, that her team actually upgraded in the later run. She remembers Jaune's old weapon, she was told that they just found one laying around. She asked Jaune why he picked that, all he said was it felt right. She still remembers the moment Jaune proposed his idea.

Flashback

Jaune and Arslan are in Team ABRN's room, Arslan's 3 other members befriended Jaune after she told them that she was also a childhood friend of his. She kept the bracelet that Jaune gave to her when they were kids, promising each other they would meet again someday. Jaune told them everything that happened in Beacon, Arslan comforted Jaune and told him that he doesn't deserve to be with those people. She told him that he has new friends now, once that will stand by his side. Jaune and Arslan are doing their usual martial arts training, when he called the rest of Team ABRN to announce his idea.

Bolin: So Jaune what's this little idea you got here?

Reese: Yeah, you seem a bit nervous when you were talking to Sun before you got here.

Jaune: Well, this idea is a big one and it's okay if you guys don't approve of it.

Nadir: Come on Jaune were your friends. You can trust us with anything.

Arslan: He's right Jaune.

As Arslan holds his hand.

Arslan: We're with you till the end.

Jaune: Well me and Team SSSN plan to leave Haven in a couple of days.

Reese: What! Why!

Bolin: Reese calm down.

Reese: Sorry Jaune, continue.

Jaune: Well we decided that if I continue to stay here, word my get around and it might reach my sperm donor and for sure he will come to Haven and demand me to be escorted out of the premises, the same goes for Sun's team. So we decided to form a team like a guild of some sorts and travel around Remnant and do jobs for the villages that Huntsman and Huntresses usually don't go around to. After that once we earn enough reputation, we could start taking jobs around the Kingdom. That way when my sperm donor thinks he can stop us, we could just go to the next town and continue doing missions.

Arslan: That seems like a great idea Jaune, but are you sure you and Sun's team can handle this?

Jaune: Yes we can, we've been discussing this and preparing for it for quite some time.