Chapter 19

Jaune: At least it's busy here now.

As Jaune looks at the map of Vale in his Office as Zavala informed him that multiple Teams of Guardians are scattered all around Vale.

Nebula: Yup, with the help of Ozpin we were able to convince the Council to allow the Guardians to clear out the Grimm in the entire Kingdom.

Flynt: But what they don't know is that we are setting up outposts all over the Kingdom to search for the Hive.

Arslan: And no doubt this will spread to the other Kingdoms and they'll ask for our help eventually.

Brawn: We still need to keep tabs on Atlas though.

Sun: Yup, with Ironwood here. No doubt he'll try something.

Jaune: We have no reason to attack Atlas, the Guardians won't attack unless we have a reason to.

Brawn: Well what would happen if Atlas became lootale like when we fight them they all drop Engrams.

Jaune: Then their is a reason to fight them. If that ever happens, then every Guardian would book it to Atlas and start massacring.

Nebula: No doubt the Hunters would do that.

Flynt: Can you imagine if you kill Ironwood, Schnee and the Ace Ops you get rewarded with a Legendary Engram.

Brawn: Then every Guardian would be gunning for their heads.

Sun: Hmmmmm, maybe we should ask Zavala or Ikora is we cut turn Atlas into a lootable city for the Guardians.

Arslan: We are most certainly not doing that.....

As everyone deadpans at her.

Arslan: Okay, we are going to try to find a way to do that. But still do you think Zavala or Ikora would agree to that.

Jaune: They will, the minute they arrived here they found Ironwood to be very annoying, egotistical, and demanding.

Nebula: If Cayde we're here, he would make a very snarky comment and piss him off.

Flynt: That he will.

Just then they got a call from Neptune.

Jaune: Hey there, Nep. What do you got for us?

Neptune: Another one of Ozpin's request.

Nebula: Oh great, and what request does he have for us this time.

Neptune: It's actually something simple, just a tour of our base.

All of them were confused by this.

Flynt: That's it.

Neptune: Yup, he said he is bringing in the Beacon Staff and a couple of other people.

Sun: Like who exactly?

Neptune: That homeless dude and sadly Ironwood, the Schnee and teams RWBY and PNR.

Arslan: That's great, just what we needed more drama. Why of all people did he have to bring them?!

Sun: Ironwood would most likely request to join and Ozpin must've gotten annoyed by it and decided to allow him to go, the same can be said for Jaune's former friends.

Jaune: It doesn't matter, let's get this over with. We have a lot of work to do and I don't want Ozpin or any of them disturbing us.

As Jaune and the Team leaders left to inform their teammates of this.

Timeskip

Team Remnant is waiting in one of the many Hangar Bays of the Guardian's Base as they see the Bullhead making it's way to the platform.