Chapter 18

The Base of the Guardians has arrived in Remnant as Jaune and Nebula are still in his Office as the rest of the Team arrives.

Reese: Is the reason why you made your Office big is so we can all fit in it?

Jaune: Yes, yes it is.

Then Zavala contacted Jaune through one of his communicators on his desk as it beeps around the Office, Jaune answers the call as a hologram of Zavala appears.

Jaune: Zavala, how may I be of assistance?

Zavala: Your Headmaster appears to be outside of the Academy Jaune, it seems everyone in the City has seen our Base appear in the sky. Best you and your Team speak to him about this.

Jaune: Of course sir, it will be done.

As Jaune ends the call as he looks at the window

Sun: So we heading to Beacon again?

Jaune: Yup, but we won't head back to that base, we'll just pick up what's left of that outposts and bring it back here. Flynt, Neptune is everything all set up?

Flynt: Yes, the Lab is fully functional.

Neptune: We can start the production of the new Orbs and have the Guardians be outfitted with it.

Jaune: Good, we'll need it. Besides the threat of the Hive, we still have the Grimm and Atlas to deal with.

Sun: But we know they won't be a threat to us.

Arslan: Yes, our only concern is to make sure none of them are able to acquire our gear.

Jaune: True, but we have bigger problems at hand.

As Jaune shows footage of Ozpin patiently waiting for them.

Sun: Ugh, do we really have to deal with this?

Jaune: Yeah we do, Neb, Sun, Arslan, Brawn, Flynt your with me. Let's head to the ships and meet up with Ozpin to explain this whole situation.

Nebula: Let's hope it goes well for us, but if not. Well I could use a good ass kicking right now.

Brawn: Same.

Timeskip

The Team Leaders are in their ships as they land towards the Courtyard of Beacon. Once they reach the area, they all exit their ships and head towards Beacon, they notice that many students are looking at them.

Flynt: Great we drawn a crowd.

Sun: Eh, they're not stupid to face us or else they'll be wiped out from existence.

Nebula: Is our base still intact?

As they all look at their base in Beacon and sees it's still the same when they left it.

Brawn: Huh, not a scratch.

Flynt: And it looks like Ironwood didn't try anything.

Arslan: Well, he's going to try something when he sees that.

As Arslan gestures towards their Base in the sky.

Flynt: Yup.

Jaune: Guys liven up.

All of them look and see Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Ah Jaune, care to explain why you have a base just hovering around Beacon.

Jaune: We'll explain everything in your Office, now come on let's go.

The Team of Guardians alongside Ozpin and Goodwitch are now in his office as they explain all the things that Ikora has found in Mars and how the Hive are now on Remnant.