Chapter 17

The Tower

Team Remnant arrived at the Tower as they all land their Ships in the Hangar

Team Remnant arrived at the Tower as they all land their Ships in the Hangar. Jaune told the Team to unload all the Gear and place them in a separate area, once Zavala gives the go ahead for the Vanguard to be in Remnant. He wants to make sure everything is all accounted for.

Jaune: Come on guys, let's go.

As Jaune alongside Sun, Arslan, Brawn, Nebula, and Flynt head to where Zavala and Ikora is.

Sun: Where are our 3 new recruits?

Flynt: Zavala informed me they are with Ikora right now. So once we meet with those two, they'll be there waiting for us.

Brawn: I wonder if those 3 had their mission?

Jaune: At this point in time, they should have and I am eager to hear their report.

Zavala's Office

The Team Leaders reached the Office of Zavala as the minute they open the doors Zavala was facing the window overlooking the view from his Office as he turns around and sees Team Remnant, he was happy that they returned

Zavala: I take it your mission was a success back at your Homeworld?

Jaune: Yes it is, I spoke to Ozpin and they said he'll get Ironwood and the Atlas Council off our backs.

Flynt: But we all know the Atlas Council will try something.

Nebula: We already have the supplies we need to bring to the base, we placed it near the ships once we are ready for departure.

Zavala: Excellent I already have a Legion of Vanguard ready and mobilised, once Ikora arrives with your 3 new recruits you can proceed as plan.

Arslan: We're not staying here?

Zavala: No, from the reports that Ikora informed me. Something will happen to Remnant soon and we intent to stop it.

Jaune: I heard from the Guardians that we started a campaign against the Witch Queen. Do you mind explaining what is going on?