Chapter 10

Team Remnant alongside the Vanguard set up their plan to attack the Red Legion. Jaune was able to reunite with the rest of the team. They were considered the main force to lead against the attack. The first wave was effective as Team Remnant were able to break through the gates of the base. They were able to equip the Guardians and their allies from the European Dead Zone, the Orbs they created. When Jaune and Nolan were looking for the other Vangaurd members.

Flynt and his team were able to liberate their base from the Red Legion. They were able to salvage any of the tech from the labs and the Orbs they have in storage. Kobalt and Ivori checked the inventory and found out only a handful of Orbs were gone. They were all lucky they didn't steal all of them.

With enough firepower equipped they were able to breeze through the Cabal quick. During the Firefight the team members that were to face Ghaul are Jaune, Sun, Arslan, Nebula, Brawn, and Flynt.

Zavala and his team were able to give them a chance to break through the lines as they face Ghaul. The fight was tough for Team Remnant as from what they learned Ghaul was able to harness the power of the Orbs.

The fight was tough but Jaune and his Team were able to succed and defeat Ghaul. After that the Guardians rebuild all that they lost.

Timeskip

After the events with the Red Legion. They were able to salvage data of what the Red Legion did with the projects they stole from their lab. Many things happened with Team Remnant. They faced off many new foes and lost old friends. Right now, Zavala is presenting them with a plan. One that they will be all too familiar with.

Zavala: Hello, Team Remnant I assume you're all here.

Jaune: Yes, Zavala we are.

Zavala: Good, cause I have something to Show you all.

As he puts a projection a machine.

Flynt: What is this?

Zavala: We are able to create a device that could send us to different worlds. For some reason the Light was able to power the machine up and for some reason the energy signature is the same as when you all came to the Tower.

Jaune: So it's the same energy as when the Traveler brought us here.

Zavala: Yes Jaune it is.

Nebula: So this basically means we could go back home.

Arslan: The question is how long were we gone.

Zavala: Actually I have an answer for that.

As Zavala shows footage of a Forest. But one thing they noticed was that the Forest was full of Grimm roaming around.

Neptune: So the machine worked.

Ivori: It can bring us back to Remnant.

Neon: Let's just hope we won't have to deal with Atlas

Roy: Yup.

Jaune: So you're sending us to Remnant?

Zavala: Yes, I want you to set up a base of operations for us Guardians. Once you arrived I want you to set up a small camp and contact us once youve done it. I will bring a detachment of Guardians and supplies to your location.

Jaune: I see...

Nebula: Were you able to get info about the date in Remnant right now.

Zavala: From what the footage said the people are still hosting an event known as the Vytal Festival.

Brawn: So we were gone for a few months.

Sun: I guess time works differently here.

Zavala: Before I forget. Ikora do you mind showing them what we have found.

Ikora nods as she brings out a briefcase and opens it. The contents inside are 3 Orbs of Light.

Jaune: Are these?

Ikora: Yes, these Three are the Traveler's Light.

Sun: How were you able to get these?

Zavala: We do not know, all we got from was that these things appeared out of nowhere. We theroized it was the Traveler's Light from you all experienced during the events of the Red Legion.

Brawn: So you want us to take these to Remnant.

Ikora: Yes, we'll have Three of you hold on to these during your journey. Most likely the Light will choose someone you encounter.

Jaune, Arslan, and Nebula acquired the Orbs as they placed it in their inventory.

Zavala: Now that all of you know your mission. You will all leave Remnant in an hour. Pack your gear and armor, this journey will be a long one Guardians.

As Team Remnant prepares to leave for Remnant. Jaune calls everyone for a meeting.

Neon: What is it Jaune?

Jaune: Are you guys sure you really want to go back to Remnant?

Sun: Look I know you don't want to go back to them. But remember we're a Team, we watch each others backs.

Brawn: Plus were storng now, Atlas aint got nothing on us.

Bolin: He's right you know.

Nebula: It will be okay Jaune. How about this, we will only limit our operations in both Vale and Atlas that way you won't see them again.

Arslan: She has the right idea Jaune.

Neptune: We can also avoid taking missions near your former family. That way we wont encounter them.

Jaune: Fine. Now come on we need to pack everything we need. We are leaving in an hour.

Team Remnant picked up all their gear and are ready to depart. Zavala gives them the run down on some details for their mission.

Zavala: You all know what to do?

Jaune: We'll establish a base in Remnant and contact you once the task is complete.

Zavala: Good be safe Jaune and good luck.

Everyone in the Tower watches as they activate the switch for the portal as it appears in the sky. Team Remnant were cleared for take off and flew towards the Portal. One by one they all disappeared as the Portal closes.

Zavala: Good luck Team Remnant.

Author's Notes:
- This is a really short chapter, since the next chapter is the return to Remnant.
- I breeze through the parts of Destiny 2 so that I can advanced the story more once they reach Remnant.