Chapter 3

The Team arrived in Anima as the pilot drops them off.

Jaune: Let's find a cliff and scout for any vantage points. Team's FNKI and NDGO are with me, Arslan you take the rest of the Team. Contact me if you find any Grimm

Everyone nodded as Jaune and his group head towards a cliff overlooking the forest. Jaune brings out his binoculars and surveys the area for any Grimm.

Jaune: Found anything?

Flynt: Nope

Nebula: None on my end.

Jaune: Arslan anything?

Jaune contacts Arslan using his scroll

Arslan: Nothing so far, Sun sent BRNZ over by the fields to the North, Scarlet are you sure you gave the pilot the right coordinates?

Scarlet: I did, I even doubled check it before we left.

Arslan: Something seems off, anyway Jaune I'll contact you if we find anything.

Arslan ends the call and Jaune continues surveying the area. Then out of the corner of his eye, he notices something strange. Jaune blinks the rubs his eyes to see if he wasnt seeing things. He looks at it and sees a giant white sphere hovering around the forest.

 He looks at it and sees a giant white sphere hovering around the forest

Jaune: What the? Hey guys you seeing what I'm seeing.

Dew: What do you mean Jaune?

Jaune: You don't see that giant sphere hovering around the mountain.

Gwen: No Jaune we don't.

Ivori: You must be seeing things Jaune, are you sure you're getting enough sleep? We should tell Arslan-

Jaune: No! Absolutely not! Trust me guys, I'm not seeing things.

Neon: Sure Jaune we believe you.

Neon says sarcastically.

Then out of nowhere Jaune got a call from his scroll, then Nebula, Flynt, everyone's scrolls were being called.

Jaune: Nadir what's the situation?

Nadir: Grimm!!! And a lot of them!!! Brawn and the rest of our team our holding them off. Arslan and Sun's team are stuck by the forest area. We need backup now!

Jaune: Shit. Neb I need you to head over to Brawn's position, while me and Flynt help Sun. Nadir shoot a flare so we can pinpoint your location

Nadir: On it. 

Nadir looks towards May. 

Nadir: May! Flare now!

May shoots out a flare as Jaune and his group sees it.

Jaune: There! Over by the fields! Nebula go!

Nebula nods as she leads her team towards the field.

Jaune: Let's go Flynt