20.

"MashaAllah!"

Humaima couldn't help her happy tears from flowing out. Huma eyes is shinning the brightest tonight after a decade now. She is glowing with joy and content. The heart of a scared and insecure mother is now at peace.

She realised her dua has been granted finally while staring a beautiful Beenish sitting on the dressing table dressed in ivory Dulhan ka Joda (bridal attire) with a giddy smile on her cherry red painted lips.

Humaima's eyes locked with her glowing daughter. Their eyes moistened again when Humaima kissed her head from behind while staring at her daughter in mirror shaking her head, signalling not to cry.

"I am so proud of you meri bachi " Humaima mumbled proudly. "Allah tumhe ese hi khush or abad rakhe.." She blowed some more duas on her head while Beenish blushed looking down with a smile.

" Allahh Nishiiii! kitniiii khubsurat lag rahi ho

(God Nishi! You are looking so pretty!)

Her cousins who were coming inside to take her halted abruptly staring at her with utter fascination. Lubna and Sarah almost made a face like they gonna cry any moment.

"Zaman bhai literally has outdone himself even on a short notice." They eyed her dress which was personally handpicked by Zaman for his chand si  dulhan.

(moon like bride)

"I swear Nishi, agar Zaman bhaijaan k ankhu me ansu nahi aae na aaj tumhe dekh k to maine is shadi me bich me hi rok den...."

(I swear Nishi if Zaman didn't cry tonight seeing you like this I will be the first person to objec....)

"Nahiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" They all cried together before Sarah even can complete the sentence scaring her with their furious eyes.

(Nooooo)

"Achi achi baatain kro Sarah!" Huma chided keeping both hands on her heart as if she will get a heart attack.

(talk only postive things sarah)

"Arey pr main to bs..." Sarah tried to excuse herself.

(Well I was just...)

"Not a word Sarah! Inki ruksati me jitni rukawate aani thi aa chuki, ab nahi. " Humaima said gripping Beenish's hand in hers choking on her  emotions.

(There's no more hurdles in their farewell anymore)

All the girls present there nodded with a watery smile before giving a warm side hug to the mother and daughter. Their eyes were moist because its not only Humaima; it is the most awaited event for everyone present in the room.

"Okay lets move downstairs now, seems the groom is already going crazy without his bride." Ramsha interrupted their moment when she recieved a text from Kaif that  'Where are you ? Get the bride down quick otherwise the Groom will become a Groomzilla'