16.

Those rebellious silk of raven were giggling with the soft breeze, not intimidated even the slightest by those pale white delicate fingers that has became tired taming those traitors while the pair of rarest emeralds glaring in faction of green of trees and hues of morning sky.

He is confused though, that crisp ivory kurta the one she is wearing is more flawless or her ivory skin gleaming under the sun like thick clouds in hottest summer.

Zaman was captured by one of the most beautiful site like a prisoner of war right after he woke up from deep sleep. Perhaps she is growing more beautiful everyday or is this growing attraction that's making him see things?

Once upon a time she was everything he didn't want in a girl and now he can't cross out even a single feature of her that he doesn't idolise anymore.

Guess? God really do wonders.

"Zaman!" She gasped feeling a pair of strong arms wrapping around her delicately and her face spread with blush remembering the event of last night.

She recognised the warmth of his arms instantly. It is similar to that sun in winters. She bet she will recognise it even in a place as darkest as black hole or as cold as Atlantic.

"Morning Habibi!" The admiration was dripping like honey in his groggy voice.

Perhaps Zaman never confessed his feelings but Beenish has sensed love for her in his every action. Loving her is an instinct to him that he couldn't name it but he can't even control it.

And now its just him who needs to realise this!

"kb uthe aap?" She tilted her head shyly a little to look at his face.

(When you woke up?)

Oh how she still not over the kiss he gave her last night..

It was earth shattering!

His charcoal eyes are still heavy with sleep and the brown locks were a mess like a barn hay. Her eyes unconsciously drifted to his parted lips breathing in her scent reminding the feel of same lips on hers from last night. He still looks no less than Adonis making her heartbeat like a horse running in field.

"I realized something today.." He mumbled nuzzling his head in those soft raven silks and a deep sigh left his lips in content.

"What?" She smiled curiously trying to look unaffected but his sweet little gestures early in the morning making it hard for her, brewing the sweet desire inside her.

"Couldn't this view bestow upon me everyday?"

"What view?" Her glowing face frowned.

"This..." He sighed tightening his grip around her. "waking up to your face every morning."

He clutched her waist from the side firmly feeling those curves of her elysian frame. The softness like cream of her flesh tingling the side of his palms even over the thin layer of fabric. The little organ pumping the red liquid in his system going into frenzy wrapped in illusion of her chronic fragrance and the sparks of ecstasy flows like river current in his veins. Everything about her is so enthralling, her feel in his arms like soft cotton flower shielded inside rough hard shell.

"Why did you say no to rukhsati?" His voice laced with desperation like that thirsty traveler on voyage amidst the the sparkling blue ocean.

The excitement to devour her like jumping into the oasis in desert, consuming her to the extend until they aren't even aware of themselves, basking only in eachother's existence.