18.

A/N- NEW STORY ALERT.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW BOOK 'HARJAYEE' AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR HONEST REVIEWS.

Happy Reading!

"Bini! How much more is left still there?" Zaman groaned from outside calling out for her.

"Just five more.." Beenish came out from her walk in closet grinning at him with a pile of shoe boxes.

"What?"

Zaman gasped in horror seeing the shoe boxes in her hand then at the one family size suitcase in front of him which he was helping her with packing, already pouring out with her footwears.

"What's that look?" Beenish asked pouting.

"Do you really need this much stuff?"

"Didn't you tell we are shifting there? Of course! I ain't gonna leave even a single pin behind." She shrugged haughtily.

"I have been helping you to pack and we aren't even half way! God girl! Just pack what's necessary, its not like someone's going to steal it away!" He flipped the suitcase lid before sitting with a huff on her bed.

"Don't complain, It's your decision!" Beenish snapped pushing all the shoeboxes in his hand before disappearing inside the closet again.

Is she upset and taking revenge on him?

He gasped in disbelief staring towards closet in horror. Oh how could he forget! She was mad at him before they went to Ammajaan and neither of them addressed the elephant. Now he understands the sourness behind her mood well.

"Why she has to be so peachy all the time?. Can't she understand it was all in the past.." He was grumbling to himself.

"Haah!" He heard a loud gasp. "This isn't how you do it, my poor shoes!" And her sandals were snatched from his hand by an really grumpy Beenish which he was shoving inside roughly with no care in the world.

"Bini they are just shoes.." He rolled his eyes. He understands she is upset snd her overly dramatic mood is the proof of it.

"No!They are not, they are bought with my sweat and blood!" Zaman's eyes grew big in shock seeing her green eyes shining with tears while fixing her footwears again properly in the suitcase.

She pushed everything inside before flipping the suitcase lid angrily and dragged the zipped too roughly that the irritating sound echoed in the eerily quite room making Zaman grit his teeth in annoyance.

"Bini.."

"Bini its not about shoes, is it?" He roughly turned her around by her shoulders to face him when she ignored him for the first time.

Beenish didn't reply but pushed his hands away before disappearing again in her closet.

Ya Allah! She is really mad!

"Bini are you upset, angry??" Zamam asked following her inside closet where she is now pulling out her dresses completely ignoring him.

"No!" She retorted nonchalantly.

"Is it about my past?" He asked skeptically, not believing her indifferent answer.

Her hand froze for a moment before it started pushing hangers again.

"No!"

"Then why are you like this?" He asked feeling annoyed by her cold behavior towards him.

"Get my things from that section.." She completely ignored his question before walking out with the clothes in her hands.

"This infuriating woman!" He gritted out before pulling out the drawer of the section Beenish told only to shut it back again in shock with his eyes wide. His face turning red in embarrassment and ears tinted pink.