10.

Where the hell did she hide?

"Bini!"

"Bini! hide all you want darling."

Zaman constantly called her, looking around. He came running after her on the top floor of their Manor which is completely isolated and too quite because everyone is downstairs enjoying the function.

"Haldi to main laga ke hi rahuga tumhe.." He proclaimed arrogantly peeking inside every room on his way.

(I won't give up without haldi putting on you!)

He is damn sure she is nearby and hiding close to him here because when she was running away he was right behind chasing her. She can't go too far this early.

Beenish was hiding behind the huge pillar of the balcony, holding her breath, sneakily switching to the other whenever Zaman moved closer.

Ya Allah save me today!

I promise I won't trouble anyone for two days.

"Malaika tum?"

(Malaika you?)

"Mera picha kar rahi thi?"

(are you stalking me?)

That bitch! Beenish grumbled to herself fuming the moment she heard her name.

"Begairat aurat!"

(Shameless woman!)

Instinctively, she came out from her hiding spot yelling in anger. Its like her body responds automatically this way whenever Malaika is mentioned and so she regretted.

Her eyes grew big in shock, she look around frantically looking for her but spotted only Zaman who is smiling in her way mischievously, his hand arrogantly crossed on his chest with haldi bowl still in his hand grip taunting her.

He fooled her!

"Zam.. Zaman it..its cheating!" She took steps back carefully while he was approaching her like a predator.

"Who cares!" He sighed. "As long as I get this to put on you!" And leaped forward to catch her like a lion on deer.

"Aaahh!" Beenish shrieked when she was caught and spun around in his arm and his one hand holding the bowl of haldi on her side.

Beenish gulped nervously eyeing the bowl in his hand, trying to push him away to free herself but his grip only tightening and his eyes staring at her twinkling with mischief.

"Za.. Zaman..." She wetted her dry tongue. Her throat bobbed. "Ye sab bachkane khel hai..aap pr suit nahi karenge.." She half smiled trying to make him understand.

(These childish games won't suit you.)

"Maybe this is the revenge for all the bachkane khel you pulled on me!" He quirked his brows taunting her haughtily.

(childish game)

He was warily stepping forward and she was compelled to walk backward prisoned in his arm until she was pushed to the L wall in a corner, a wall barrier blocking her from one side and his arms from another successfully caging her.

She is stuck! She panicked.

"Kyu kr rahe hai aap ye?" She asked pleading.

(What are you doing?)

"because seeing you scared like a kitten once in a while is a treat." He whispered in her ears and she shivered at the little contact while Zaman was enjoying every bit of it.