7.

YOU GUYS ALWAYS LEAVE ME SPEECHLESS WITH YOUR AMAZING RESPONSE! 😭😭😭

I AM SO OVERWHELMED THAT I COULDN'T HELP BUT WRITE A NEW CHAPTER ASAP!

AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MsOodlesrainbow_21

"Good Morning Sir!"

"Morning Sir!"

Employee were stiffening all the way on their place when he walked past them taking urgent paces ignoring their greetings. His expression are colder than usual, eyes looking as dead as stone. He was pompously prim and proper in his grey business suit. The aura of danger radiating of him today, the clear message to stay away!

Passing through the classic hallways he got into the private elevator of his office. The outdoor view was clear from the glass building that use to give him peace everyday but not today.

Elevator pinged!

He breathed before walking out.

"Morning Sir!" His secretary stood up immediately, stumbling on her feet feeling anxious by the threat his aura rediating today.

"In my office now!" he ordered passing through his secretary desk without sparing her a look.

Guess? Today is one of the day. She grumbled gathering the planner and notes preparing to go inside the lion's den.

"Where the hell are the last week report?" He yelled angrily when his secretary walked inside.

She shuddered in fear.

"Right away sir!" She ran out of the room like her ass is on fire.

He snarled flipping the files on his desk before grabbing one roughly to start with the work.

"I heard its not even half a day and the office is burning down from your anger!" A familiar amusing voice commented entering inside without knocking on the Door.

Only Hamza can do that and get away with it! Zaman's signing hand stopped on the file without looking up.

"What the fuck is Adil doing here?" He threw a paper weight furiously yelling on Hamza who immediately ducked it and breathed in relief.

"What was that bro?" Hamza demanded after recovering from the horror. "And by the way Adil is my cousin and he is here to attend my wedding, what else?" He marched towards the chair and leaped in it.

"I don't know! Just get him checked into a hotel or something. I don't want him in my house." Zaman agitatedly demanded.

"Excuse me?" Hamza narrowed his eyes. "That's my house too" He proclaimed.

Zaman sighed leaning on his chair rubbing the popping nerve of his forehead. He is too tensed since two days by the things going around in the Manor.

Its been a month since Malaika left and everything was going as normal in their life with as Bini presence could make with all the preparations for wedding of Hamza and Sarah wedding going around the corner. Relatives are already here since functions will be starting in two days.

"Then ask him to enjoy the function and not to mingle around too much!" Zaman gritted his teeth in irritation, glaring Hamza as if he is the Adil.

"Mingle around or mingle with Bini?" Hamza mocked smiling mischievously.

"Whatever.." He waved nonchalantly. "But I want him out of that house!" Hamza jumped by Zaman suddenly leaning on desk banging his palms, warning clear in his tone. His eyes spitting fire.