19.

Nishi! Nishi kaha hai? Use bolo sare mehmaan almost ja chuke hai, kuch khas mehmaano se b milana tha use..

(Where's Nishi? Tell her all the guests are already gone but she needs to meet few important ones..)

Ye Nishi kaha reh gayi?

(Did she stuck some where?)

Ammajaan pata nhi, adhi ghante se gyb hai vo

(No idea Ammajaan, its already been half hour)

Mehmaan b sare chale gae pr ye ladki abtk gayab hai! Kamre me dekha uske?

(All the guests are gone but she is still no where.)

Ji haa, Ammi na vo kamre me hai na hi zaman k sath..

(Yes Ammajaan, she isn't even in her room nor with Zaman)

Ya Allah! Itni raat ko ye ladki kaha ja sakti hai!

(Where will she go at this time of the night?)

"I am right here!" Whole family breathed in relief before glaring her murderously.

"Where did you go?"

"Do you know how worried we were?"

"Why didn't you inform anyone?"

"By the way few guests are still waiting to meet you"

She was bombarded by numerous questions.

Beenish stared them bewildered.She found the whole family errupting in chaos holding their head in tension after she returned. Beenish shook her head helplessly at them.

Khudaya! She just went out not even for 30 minutes!

It was Hamza and Sarah Walima tonight when she went out to get fresh air away from crowd because suddenly she started feeling nuseous and her head felt heavy. But now returned to find her family worried sick as if someone kidnapped her. She regretted not informing anyone before excusing because she didn't want them to worry for nothing but she did now otherwise.

"I was in the backyard only for a breather!"She slapped her head in annoyance.

"Jhut! Bache dekhne gae the apko udhr pr aap waha b nhi thi!" Ammajaan scowled at Beenish.

(Lie! Kids went there looking for you but you weren't there!)

"Acha? " Beenish scrutinized the faces of all supposed bacche (kids) in the room.

(really?)

Lubna stood there looking bored, the twins stood glaring Beenish with accusing eyes as if challenging her to deny while Kaif looked everywhere but her.

"Ji!"Ammajaan retorted "Puche Kaif or Ramsha se, ye dono gae the apko backyard me dekhne pr ap unhe waha b nhi mili. Sach sach batae kaha thi aap Nishi?" Ammajaan warned in anger.

(Yes!)

(Ask Kaif and Ramsha, they we're the one went there looking for you. Now tell where were you?)

"Kaif Ramsha aapi.." Beenish completely Ignored Ammajaan while focusing on the two supposed searching teams. "Kaha dhundne gae the aap hume backyard me?"

(where did you exactly looked for me in the backyard?)

"Nishi hum nahi gae the humne kaif ko bheja tha backyard check krne, Kaif ne hi hume kaha k tum waha b nhi ho..."Ramsha told Beenish confidently while Kaif still pretended to be obvious.