21.

Finally this story reached its end.

Sunrays struggling against the thick lush blinders illuminating the corner of the beige four walls. Scattered pieces of their clogged articles on the tiled floor caught her attention when she walked out from the washroom after taking a long relaxing shower, red coating her cheeks with realisation that is the evidence of the occurrence of steaming event from last night between couple.

She can still feel the tingling sensation right down her stomach, lingering fullness of him between there. Closing her eyes reminiscing those feel again, her hand crawled on her blouse covered bossom only to make her hiss in response by the soreness still present there and the soft pebbles on her mounds felt overly sensitive.  Seems like her husband was successful in branding her mind, body and soul.

Blushing she sat beside her husband sleeping form on his stomach, tracing the red scratches covering his back and a satisfied smile stretched on her lips realising she wasn't any less to brand him when she remembered the crimson spots she had spotted all over her skin before the shower in the morning.

"11 baj gaye , uth jaein na..." She lay her head on his naked back, her fingers tracing his arms teasingly, gradually reaching the back of his hand entwining their fingers

(Its 11 am now, wake up please)

"Uth bhi jayein, Mamma ki call thi... " She mumbled ruffling his hairs lazily.

(please wake up, mama called)

Zaman groaned before turning on his back to face her. He smiled lazily, his eyes shinning with love and content that have Beenish felt all funny inside. His messy hairs and naked torso made the case even worse. She blushed under his intense gaze when he brushed her hairs with his fingers before cupping her face in his larger palm. He stared at her without blinking, drinking in her beautiful features.

"Aaaaahhh...."

One moment she was avoiding his gaze and the next she was tossed around on her back lying beneath Zaman breathing heavily in shock and her eyes are the size of soccers. 

"You're already showered and dressed?"He nuzzled her neck, breathing in her fresh calming fragrance. She sensed disappointment in his tone.

Beenish blushed the brightest turning her head on other side. She sensed the reason of his disappointment and that made her feel things in her core taking her back to the last night event.
And suddenly she hissed in pain alerting Zaman. She felt a sharp pain when Zaman's hand grazed her bosom. She is still sore and feels sensitive all over.

"Bini you alright?" He looks worried cupping her face. " I'm sorry I lost control last night." He traced the wild marks on her neck with a lost face.

She didn't like that gloomy look on his face and instantly shook her head holding his face in her hands making him look right in to her eyes.

"Haq hai apko..." She mumbled with determination, her eyes shining with the same intensity of love and hunger for him easing his worries and warming his heart again

(You have right)

"Beside..." And suddenly she was shy again.

"I liked it.."

"liked what exactly?" Zaman asked smugly playing with the edge of her saree's corner.

"The way you claimed every inch of mine, making me feel loved and desired." Her eyes are now full of passion and all the shyness gone if anything it was raw ferocity visible in her eyes "Giving a part of yourself, letting me own you the same way." She traced the visible marks on his skin that she has given him last night.