Five

The castle was an old Victorian structure with the forest surrounding it for almost hundreds of acres may be more. It is huge and was surrounded by huge stone walls. The location is picturesque. Something can inspire writers like Austen or Bronte's sisters to write their latest literary masterpieces.

But I was sure this would make Shakespeare want to dive into the pool of another one of his equally humorous tragedies. That man loved his tragedies. This castle may look beautiful on the outside but still can be very deadly on the inside. The one with a secret dungeon with elaborate horrifying torture devices.

"Come, this is your new home." And the question that ranged in my mind was, is it? I don't know why I feel like home is a relative term. Something was well comparable to a dungeon that is meant to cage me. My mother was a free spirit and see what happened when she had found a home. She was destroyed. I on the other hand was already on the verge of destruction.

He introduced me to the staff around. They bowed at me. Everyone around was so uptight. I don't know how am I going to live here for I don't know as long as I survive. "She is your maid in waiting, Jenifer. She will help you with your Luna Queen duties and also, she will be going to the same academy as you. Now I have to attend court. I will see you after, till then why don't you get familiarized with the castle?" He asked. What no goodbyes?"

He suddenly turned around and pulled me closer. I wasn't prepared for that. Then he kissed me. I was frozen there. It was unexpected of him. "I will see you in an hour or so, alright Lovette?" I found myself nodding. He touched my lips. Then he turned around and walked away leaving me alone. What was that about?

Dimka puts some ideas in his head about how to handle a woman.

I wasn't aware that Luna was accompanying me. Dimka was with Aurilius. "Luna, come I will show you to your chambers." Yes, then this is there too. "Sure, if it is not a bother." She smiled at me. A very genuine smile. "How on earth did he find you?" Jenifer asked. "I don't know, he didn't like alpha's daughter very much. And I guess I was the only option left there." I told her as she showed me to the room. It was more like my room five times combined.

"Is this Alpha King's chamber?" She shook her head. "This is yours entirely Luna. Alpha King doesn't allow anyone in his quarters." Not even his wife? That is something I wasn't hoping for. "This is how it is my Luna, when he will need you, he will come to you. Like every other alpha, there is around." So, he is like every other alpha that is around? I wasn't expecting anything else. The thing would have been hard to accept if he was different. Now, I know there isn't anything to expect from him. Think of this as a job that you are going to do for the rest of your existence. And finally, reward him with an heir.

Don't judge him too quickly Luna, there is a hidden side of him that he shows to very few.

Luna was looking at me. She was talking to me telepathically. "So, where do you like to go first? We have various spots to choose from." I looked at Jenifer. "I don't know why don't you show me some places? Tell me where shall I start from?" I asked her. "Sure, your highness, as you request." She took me to different places and one of them was the observatory at the very top of the tower. 

"Why this is all dusty?" I asked. "That is because no one uses it anymore. When the King was alive, this was part of the university's astronomy department. And His highness loves to take his son and show him the stars. After he died, this also had closed like many other places." I rubbed the lens and cleaned it a little.

"This works perfectly," I told her. "A little more and then it will start to look like a new." She looked at me amazed. "Do you know how to fix things?" She asked. "Yes, my mother taught me. She was a mechanic and she loved to make things from old discarded objects no one thought could be helpful. I miss it, my mother's workshop she had left me with. I wonder if she was alive this union would have taken place" I asked myself this question many times and I know the answer perfectly well. No, she wouldn't have let me go through it.