Chapter 3: Life in Vacuo

(POV: 3RD PERSON)

It's been a week since Oscar got transferred, initiated into Shade Academy and becoming the 5th member of the newly PRMON & life was better here then it was at Beacon.

(Flashback #1)

(Here's a song I felt it was both appropriate and catchy to be played here in this chapter.)

Oscar was busy training when Ryuko showed up. "Hey hot stuff, how's training?" She asks. "Not bad. But the training simulation is getting kinda boring. Think you can turn it up?" He asked.

"Sure thing." Ryuko says as he goes to the training modulator. "So, you wanna go from boring to exciting?" She asks. "Hell yeah, give me the highest setting you've got!" Oscar exclaims, shocking Ryuko.

Her shock faded away as she gained a look of determination. "Okay then, setting it up for Level 11!" She says as she turns the simulator up to the highest setting.

Suddenly, Oscar was surrounded by thousands of Grimms. The enemies ranges from Beowolves to Sphinxes. "Now we're talking!" He exclaims in excitement as he becomes engulfed in a fiery vortex.

The Grimms back away in fear of the flames. When the flames died down, the temperature of the room decreased as Oscar takes the form of a massive beast with huge tusks of ice.

 When the flames died down, the temperature of the room decreased as Oscar takes the form of a massive beast with huge tusks of ice

Oscar stands up on two legs while raising his trunk up high and letting out a very loud trumpet.

He then slams his feet down on the ground, causing a powerful blast of ice to consume the Grimm Holograms. When the attack ended, the Holograms are revealed to have been frozen in ice.

With another slam of his feet, Oscar shatters the frozen Holograms. However, they were only one Grimm left: a Manticore Grimm, one with an odd appearance.

 However, they were only one Grimm left: a Manticore Grimm, one with an odd appearance