Chapter 22: Oscar vs. HMOK, RWBY & JNPR

(SCENE: BATTLE ARENA) (POV: OSCAR)

The day has come.

The battle with my old Team, RWBY & JNPR is about to start. I was preparing myself for a fight of life changing proportions.

Not for me, however. But I won't say anything to you all.

(A/n break)

Logan: No Oscar! Bad OC! No fourth wall breaking!

Oscar: Come on! Not just for a few minute?

Logan: NO!!! This shit is expensive! My wallet's already crying! *pulls out his wallet* See!

Logan's Wallet:

Oscar:......Okay, fine. I promise not to do any fourth wall breaking.

Logan: Okay, good. And don't try to pull any of that finger cross crap, or else I'll have to arrange you to get married to Issei.

Oscar: 😨😨😨😨

Logan: Now then, on with the story.

(End A/n break)

Anyways, I was about ready when Ozpin enters the room. "Young Storm, the match is about begin. Remember to give it your all." He says as I chuckle at this. "I always give it my all. And my track record of fighting has been pretty so far, ever since I've decided not to reveal my powers." I said with a bit of arrogance as I crack my neck a bit.

"Well, time to fight." I said as I left the room and make my way towards the arena.

(SCENE CHANGE: ARENA) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Oscar arrives to arena as he glares at both HMOK and RWBY. However, he shot a small smile towards JNPR. His attention got drawn towards Glynda, who stood on a pedestal.

"The battle between Oscar Storm and Teams HMOK, RWBY & JNPR will begin shortly. Remember, if the Beacon Teams wins this match, then Oscar will return to Beacon & to be reassigned into his Team." Glynda explains as Oscar rolls his eyes at this.

"Of course, no bet can be made without a con towards the betting side." Oscar says as he swipes the microphone. "Like Glynda says, if I lose, I go back to Beacon. But, if I win, then I get choose either 1 or 2 Teams from Beacon to join Shade." He says, shocking nearly everyone present.

"What?!?!?" Both HMOK & RWBY exclaims in shock. "You can't just make a bet like that!" Issei shouts out. "Hey, you guys started this. I'm merely trying to end it. Besides, Glynda fails to properly set the terms, I'm just filling in the gaps." Oscar explains as he cracks his knuckles.

"But enough chit chat, time to end this match." He says as he quickly transforms into his Rotknuckle Form. JNPR charged towards Oscar with their weapons in hand. 'Perfect. Just like how we planned.' He says in his head.

(Flashback to the Restaurant from the previous chapter)

"So, that's how you beat me." Pyrrha says with interest in her voice. "Yep, Rotknuckle's spores can knock out even the toughest Huntsmen and Huntresses." Oscar says.

"I've got a plan." Jaune says as he fills them in on the plan. Needless to say, Oscar was surprised at this. "Let me get this straight: you and your Team wish to throw the match because you believe this would make for an excellent start for my forgiveness?" Oscar asks as if they were crazy.