Chapter 34: Defeat & New Powers

(POV: 3RD PERSON)

Oscar dodges a strike from Issei as he breaks his arm. He then strikes him in the gut and uses him as a meatshield against a blast of energy from Malty and a sword slice from Satsuki.

He then tossed Issei aside as he rushed towards Malty and starts pummeling her into the ground. Suddenly, he rolls out of the way of a sword thrust from Satsuki, who ended up piercing Malty's heart.

Satsuki took the sword out and leaped towards Oscar with her sword in hand. He dodged out of the way and breaks her arm, forcing her to drop her sword. Once her guard was lowered, Oscar unleashed a fury of punches into her.

Finished with punching her, Oscar drops her and turns to RWBY. He rushes towards them, but gets stopped by an invisible force field. "Don't think you're done. 'Cause we're not stopping until you're a corpse. And I'll make sure of it." Ur'thak says as he uses his dark powers to revive/heal his Heralds.

Oscar groans out in annoyance at this as he prepares for battle.

(An extremely long and annoying amount of time killing his former teammates is brought to you by this comic dub.)

After hours of battling, Oscar is about to pass from exhaustion.

"This....is....ridic....ulous....we....can't....keep....this....up." He says through his panting as he, once again, defeats his former team. However, during the times he's been battling them, he's been developing a strange back problem as well as some strange sensation building up inside of him.

He couldn't identify understand how or why this was happening, but he had to save those questions for later as Ur'thak heals his Heralds again. Oscar anger was being to raise as his eyes flickered from normal to green, unknowingly to him.

Oscar struggles greatly at this, due to him losing steam from the constant battling. But despite this, he manages to defeat them as Ur'thak heals them once again.

Something snapped within Oscar. A powerful green energy surrounds him in a tornado like fashion, similar to his transformations. However, when the energy tornado subsided, he takes on a completely new form.

He looks to be a large winged reptile with horns and spikes running down his back.

Ur'thak's eyes widened at this. "No....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! HE CAN'T HAVE THE POWER OF THE MAGICAL BEASTS!!! I'VE MADE SURE OF IT!!!!!" He screams in anger.

Oscar's new form let's put a powerful roar that shake the very sky itself.

He then blasted a powerful stream of fire from his mouth that completely incinerates his former teammates, reducing to nothing, not even leaving any ashes of them.

Ur'thak growled at this as he attempts to use his magic to revive them. However, something was interfering with his magic as if it was stopping him from reviving his heralds.

Eventually, Ur'thak screamed in anger as he turns to Oscar with his staff glowing a dark energy. "I'LL FINISH WHAT MY USELESS HERALDS COULDN'T DO: KILL YOU!!!!!" He screamed in anger as he launched a magical blast at Oscar.

However, it bounced off of his hide and only succeeded in ticking him off even more. Oscar then spread his new wings and took flight. He flew towards where Ur'thak is, managing to completely destroy the force field that kept him locked up.

Ur'thak then teleported elsewhere, leaving Oscar along with Team RWBY. Oscar turned to the tied up team and used his tail to cut them free. "You girls alright?" He asks as he helped them up onto his back.

"Y-yeah, we're good. But what in the name of Monty Oum was that? You turning into a dragon and you become completely overpowered!" Ruby asks in excitement. "I don't know much either. Heck, I didn't even know I could do this till now." He says as he starts to take flight again and makes his way to Beacon.

"Maybe the magic you've exposed to is a factor ?" Weiss theorizes as Oscar thinks it over. "Maybe. But it might be best to not theorize or speculate anything yet till we get more information on it." He says.

(SCENE CHANGE: UR'THAK'S THRONE ROOM)

"CURSE THAT DAMN BRAT!!!!!" He exclaims in anger as he starts blasting all around him. Once he was relieved of his anger, he now stands in the center of complete and utter destruction.

"Sooner or later, he'll meet his end. And when that day comes, I'll strike and conquer Remnant." He says evilly as he begins plotting for Oscar's downfall.

(SCENE CHANGE: ALTERNATE DIMENSION)

A lone woman is seen in an altar as she suddenly receives a vision. Once the vision ends, she takes out a piece of cloth that bares a symbol similar to Oscar's, but with slight changes.

"Our troubles will end soon and we'll be free from the villain scourge that plagues our lands." She says with a smile on her face.

(Here's chapter 34 done. Sorry if it seems to be lackluster, but I swear I'll make up for it, 'cause my months worth of patience has finally paid off. And now, the next two or three chapters will be special chapters and will feature crossover characters.)