Chapter 7: Salem's Revival

(SCENE: DRAGON ISLAND) (POV: OSCAR)

Man, its been so long since I've been back to my birth place. I usually stay away from it because of my horrible past from what I did to my own parents. But after my talk with my Team, my Daughter and Hazel, I realized that I can't always ignore my past, but I have to face it head on.

Speaking of which, I was currently leading everyone to the sacred grounds. Some of our Teachers, the Happy Huntresses, decided to join us. Don't know why, but I figured it would help us since we would need a sitter for Anya.

After some arguing, Fiona decided to stay back and watch after Anya while the rest of us goes to the sacred grounds.

"So Oscar, how much further?" Hazel asks while carrying Salem in his arms. "Trust me, we'll know when we get there." I said as I continued looking both left and right.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of drums. "Just as I thought." I said as I turned to the direction of the drums to see several children wearing animal masks.

" I said as I turned to the direction of the drums to see several children wearing animal masks

"Hazel, remember I said?" I asked as Hazel nods his head at this. "Those kids are a sight that we're approaching the grounds. But be careful, they follow something much more evil then a Grimm." I explained as we continue onward.

"Oscar, who were those kids?" Robyn asks. "Nothing but shells of their former selves. Resurrected by the sacred grounds. They now just form some kind of Funeral Procession for any pets who've lost their lives to the cruel fate of reality across the Regions." I explained as this creeps most of them out.

"Why would they do this?" Marigold asks. "Because they can no longer think for themselves as they're now slaves to the evil force I've mentioned." I explained as we reached a familiar sight.

" I explained as we reached a familiar sight

I approached the sight as I stare at it. "Pet Semetary? Why do they spell it like that?" 2B asks. "Yeah, it's Cemetary, not Semetary." Joanna says. I only chuckled at this. "I asked myself the same question for years." I said.

"Anyways, is this the spot?" Emerald asks, but I shook my head at this. "Not even close. We're just at the entrance. We need to go through there." I said as I point to a large gathering of sticks towards another area.