Chapter 18 (Lemon): A Team's Passion

(SCENE: SHADE ACADEMY) (POV: 2B)

Everything's ready: Oscar will be here any minute, Anya will go spent time with my Sister and her friend, we got our outfits and took some extremely powerful birth controls.

To put it in simpler terms, we're about to have sex with Oscar.

Of course, this isn't by lust. But rather, by helping him. You see, when we went to that cave, we discovered a certain painting. Apparently, once Oscar unlocks these new power, his hormones will go into a sort of hyper state. Thankfully, the paintings also stated that it won't happen until 3 moons have passed. 1 moon already passed, so we've still got 2 more moons.

Also, based what we could gather from the paintings, Oscar will automatically learn how to activate and deactivate his sperm's chance of pregnancy, kinda of like an on & off switch similar to that of a lightbulb.

Anyways, my Sister just called me and told me that they're coming closer to Shade. "Alright, showtime is about to start." I said to myself as I left to gather the Girls.

(POV CHANGE: OSCAR)

Ah, it feels good to be back in Shade Academy. Atlas is great and all, but I'm not that well equipped for the cold. Besides, some of the people there are major snobs.

Anyways, we've arrived to the Dorm. I opened the door to find Anya watching TV alone. "Sweetie, where are your Mothers?" I asked in confusion. "They said they needed some private time. So, they gave me the remote to the TV and let me watch whatever I want." She explains as I grew even more confused at this.

"Well, sweetie. Turn off that TV, because it's time to have fun with your Auntie Penny and Auntie Ciel." I said as Anya got excited and shut off the TV. "That's right, cutie pie. Auntie Penny and Auntie Ciel have a whole day of fun planned out." Penny says as Anya squeals in excitement and happiness at this.

She took Penny's hand as Penny turns to me. "Can we borrow your car, please?" She asked politely. I nod in confirmation as I tossed her my keys. "Just make sure you don't wreck it or anything." I warned.

"Don't worry, I'm not a crazy joyrider. I'll treat your car with upmost respect." She says as she, Ciel and Anya left the Dorm. Once they left, I heard 2B's voice calling out. "Oh Oscar!~ We have a surprise for you, come inside!~" I heard her say, but it sounded like she was in my room.

'Why are 2B and the Girls in my Room?' I asked myself in my head as I approached my room and open the door. But when I entered my room, my jaw dropped, my eyes bulged out of their sockets and my face became as red as a tomato at what the Girls were wearing.

 But when I entered my room, my jaw dropped, my eyes bulged out of their sockets and my face became as red as a tomato at what the Girls were wearing