Chapter 14: End of the Festival

(POV: OSCAR)

This is it.

The finale of the Vytal Festival.

We win this & we'll be crowd Champions.

And the best part about all of this? We get to fight Team RWBY!!!

Oh I'm gonna enjoy this way more then I should.

(Scene Change and Pov Change brought to you by Smack Cam Fail.)

Oscar, his Team and Team RWBY enter the Arena with looks of readiness on their faces

Oscar, his Team and Team RWBY enter the Arena with looks of readiness on their faces. "Welcome everyone, to the final match of the Vytal Festival!" The announcer exclaims as the crowd cheers in excitement.

"In this corner, we have Team PROMN from Shade Academy!" The announcer exclaims as the crowd cheers in excitement. "And in the other corner, we've got Team RWBY from Beacon Academy!" The announcer exclaims as the crowd cheers in excitement.

The crowd settles down as the announcer continues to speak. "Are the two Team ready to fight?" The announcer asks. The two Teams nod their heads in confirmation. "Then let the battle commence!" The announcer exclaims.

The two Teams charge at each other with their weapons in hand. Except Oscar, who transforms himself into his Warhorn Form and lets out a bellowing like sound from his crest. This caused the Girls on his Team to become enveloped in an orange energy while their eyes glowed.

 This caused the Girls on his Team to become enveloped in an orange energy while their eyes glowed

Ryuko swings her weapon at Weiss, who tries to block it with her Glyph. However, Ryuko easily break through it as she sent the white haired girl flying into a wall.

This shocks the rest of Team RWBY. "He must've boosted them to jacked levels." Ruby theorized with fear in her voice. "We need to avoid the hit and focus on that creep." Blake says as she jumps over the Girls and towards Oscar.

However, Oscar changed Forms again. This time, into his SaberTooth Form as he pounced at Blake and knocking/pinning her on the ground. "Blake!" Yang exclaims in fear about her partner's safety as she blocks a swing from 2B's sword.

Blake struggles to break free from Oscar's clutches, but her attempts prove to be useless. Using his long fangs, Oscar rips the bow from Blake's head and throws it to the side. "You hide your true self from all and run away from your past. You're a coward." He says with a growl.