Chapter 30: Love is in Full Circle

(SCENE: DINER) (POV: OSCAR)

Things calmed down after that Arc Challenge fiasco a few weeks ago. Based on what I heard, Jaune's parents and sisters have been disgraced and banished from the Arc Clan until Jaune decides they're ready to return to the clan.

So, that's all well and good. As for us? Everything's been kinda slow going. Maybe Ur'thak is using most of the Grimms for some sort of plan. I don't know for sure, but I DO know it'll spell doom for Remnant.

But that'll probably won't be ready for quite a long time.

Anyways, you all are probably why I'm here at a Diner is because Penny called me and says that she and some people are here & wanted to me to hang out with them.

I was at first hesitant, but my Team agreed to allow me to join them. Guess they wanted to make sure that I don't cheat on them. Of course they were just kidding. I would never betray them or any of the girls, not even if my life depended on it.

Right now, I was for Penny and the others to arrive. I was just twiddling my thumbs and humming some random tone when a limo rolled up in front of me.

The door opened up as Penny, Ciel, Neo, Reese, Arslan and Neon exit said limo. "Hey Hot Stuff." Neon flirts as I chuckled at this. "How's it going, Hip Hop." I said back, causing Neon to faintly blush at this.

"Damn, your smooth." She mumbled, causing me to chuckle at this. "So have I been told." I said as I opened the door. "Now then, shall we?" I questioned as I gestured for them to come in.

"My, my, what a gentlemen." The girls said as they enter the diner, with me following shortly behind them. We approached a Waiter as he asked for reservations.

"Penny Polendina." She says as the Waiter checked the computer. "Ah yes, Ms. Polendina. We've been anticipating your arrival. We even prepared a special table for you and your friends. Follow me." The Waiter says as we followed the Waiter to a table.

(Scene Change and Pov Change brought to you by Yang's Ruby Trap.)

The group arrived at a table that's surrounded by all kinds of plants, making it resemble a bit like a green house

The group arrived at a table that's surrounded by all kinds of plants, making it resemble a bit like a green house. "Wow. Didn't think such a place exist in a restaurant or a diner." Oscar says as he places his hand on one of the plants.

"That's because this is just an experimental project the Council has been working with. Said it's to help bring people closer to nature or something. It was somewhere along those lines." The Waiter explained as Oscar and his group took their seats. "Now then, may I take your order on drinks?" The Waiter asked.

"We'll just take some water." Most of the group says. "Give me Soda." Neo says. "Water and Soda, gotcha." The Waiter says as he took down our drinks and left.

Once the Waiter was gone, the group began talking. "So, what's been going on with you and your team, Oscar?" Arslan asked. "Oh you know, fighting Grimms and dealing with minor things here & there." Oscar says.