Chapter 25: Confession

(SCENE: SHADE ACADEMY) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

After returning from his private mission, Oscar is granted a total of three days of rest and relaxation. As of right now, he is seen brushing Anya's hair. "You're amazing, Papa." Anya says as he chuckles at this.

"Thanks, sweetie." He says as he continues brushing her hair. Oscar heard some of the chuckles from the girls nearby. "Why don't you all take a picture it'll last longer?" Oscar jokingly asks.

He got no answer, but sounds of cameras clicking. Sighing and rolling his eyes at this, Oscar focuses his attention back to Anya as he continues brushing her hair.

However, he got alerted by his Scroll. He grabbed it to discover a message from Willow. 'Willow? What possible reason could she be texting me for?' He thought to himself as he opens up the message.

Willow: Oscar Storm, can you please come to Junior's Bar in Vale? There's something you might want to hear.

Raising an eyebrow at this, Oscar sent her a text back saying he'll be there shortly. He then resumes working on Anya's hair.

(Time, Scene and Pov Change brought to you by Blake Flower.)

After finishing up Anya's hair, I head to Junior's Bar

After finishing up Anya's hair, I head to Junior's Bar. You may be wondering how I know it's location? Well, let's just say Yang isn't too subtle when it comes to where she's been.

Yeah, I know about her temper tantrum. And I'll just say this in advance, if she tries anything while I'm here, then I'll kick her ass back a few thousand years.

Anyways, I arrived at Junior's Bar as I approach the Bar. But I was stopped by a Bar Bouncer. "Hey kid, you can't go in just yet. Give me some ID." The Bouncer says as I took out my Scroll and hands it to the Bouncer.

The Bouncer took my Scroll as he checks it to see if it's the real thing or not. Once he was finished, he hands me back my Scroll and steps aside for me to enter.

I did just that as I enter the Bar.

(SCENE CHANGE: JUNIOR'S BAR)

As soon as I enter the Bar, I was immediately met with guns and weapons pointed towards me. "Whoa! Whoa! Hold your fire! I'm a friendly!" I exclaimed in surprise as I raised my arms up in the air.

"Boys, calm down! This isn't blonde." Says a men's voice. This caused everyone to lower their weapons and step aside. I then saw a middle aged man, who I believe it's Junior, approaching me. "Sorry for the not so warm welcome. They're just a bit on edge after some rabid blonde trashed this bar and send some my employees to the infirmary." Junior explains.

"Let me guess: this blond happens to have gauntlets and purple eyes?" I asked as this caught Junior by surprise. "I use to be her classmate. She bragged about trashing someone's bar from time to time. Said something about personal business or whatever. I didn't really care back then, but I think I'm starting to now." I explain as I took notice of the building's condition.