Chapter 32: Oscar vs. Yang & Weiss! Betrayal & Saving the Enemies

(SCENE: SHADE ACADEMY) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

In Shade Academy, Oscar & his Team has just finished completing a Dust project and are now relaxing. "Man, that project was going to be the death of me." Oscar says as his Team chuckled at this. "Yeah, same with us." Asia says.

They sit down on their couch as they watch some shows on the TV while Anya is playing with Simba, Cliff & Stripes.

(Timeskip to later at night brought to you by protective Weiss & Yang)

Oscar was fast asleep with his Girlfriends, Daughter and Cats nestled up against him when he suddenly woken up by his Scroll going off

Oscar was fast asleep with his Girlfriends, Daughter and Cats nestled up against him when he suddenly woken up by his Scroll going off. He pulls out his Scroll to see Yang & Weiss had texted him.

'Okay, creep. We've had it with you corrupting our Teammates, so we're ending it once and for all. Come meet us at the Emerald Forest, alone.' They texted as Oscar scowls at this.

"Fine then, I'll play this little game of yours." He whispered as to not wake up everyone. He carefully got up from off the couch as he creeped out the front door.

(SCENE CHANGE: EMERALD FOREST) (POV CHANGE: OSCAR)

I arrived at the Emerald Forest and make my way to the old abandoned temple, since it's the only place I remember that they could be at.

And low and behold, when I arrived to the temple, I found Yang and Weiss, waiting for me. "Look girls, we can end this without any pointless fighting." I said to them, trying to defuse the situation.

"Never!!! You corrupted my sister and my girlfriend!!! Now, we're here to make you pay for that, you monstrous creepy bastard!!!" Yang exclaims in anger as she enters a battle stance. "Indeed, you have tainted Beacon for far too long. Even with you gone, you corrupted many of the students with your words." Weiss says as she brought out her sword and points it at me.

I sigh at this. "Okay, I guess you won't listen to reason, maybe you will listen once I've knocked some sense into you." I said as I prepare for battle.

Yang and Weiss charged towards me as I blocked Yang's punches & dodged Weiss' sword slashes. I didn't really what to fight them, mainly for two reasons: 1, this dance was beginning to get boring & 2, I didn't want to lose the trust I've made with both Ruby & Blake.

While I was dodging, I noticed that Yang and Weiss were wearing some sort of strange necklaces. Though something about them seems ominously familiar about them, which is strange because I've never seen them before and yet, I can't help but feel as if I should know where these necklaces come from.

Eventually, when I caught them accidentally slipping up, I grabbed Yang's and Weiss' arms & threw them back. "That's enough girls. I'm through with such pointless and senseless fighting." I said as they looked at me with anger and frustration.

"Besides, why continue this ridiculous fight against me? If you're still upset that I beat you all at the Vytal Festival, then grow up. You win fights and you lose them. If this is about me talking with Ruby & Blake, then you need to understand that it's to end old grudges." I said, trying to defuse the situation and wishing to end this without battling.